We Never Even Got A Beach Episode

reminder= we are in the true ending now. do not read unless you want that

TW: heavy derealization

yup :D have fun

— —

"Phillll," Tommy shouts as he looks underneath his bed, banging his head on the wooden frame and scowling.

"Yeah, mate?" The hero calls back from the living room, probably.

"Have you seen Clementine?" Tommy frowns as he scans beneath the bed, finding nothing but dust and an empty packet of sweets.

"No, mate, where'd you last put her?"

Tommy's frown deepens. He has no idea.

______

Tommy huffs as he slumps over the table, disgruntled.

Wilbur raises a tired eyebrow at him, "What's up with you?" He questions as he shovels cereal into his mouth.

Tommy eyes the Manifold Flakes with distaste. How the fuck does he eat that shit?

"I've lost Clementine, " Tommy scowls.

"Who's Clementine again?" Wilbur tilts his head.

What the fuck. "How could you forget my daughter? She's my beloved," Tommy glares, deeply offended.

"I think the name is vaguely familiar, was she in a bottle or something?" Wilbur hums distractedly as he continues to eat.

"Yes, she lives in a Sprite bottle and she is missing ," Tommy tries to emphasize his distress.

"You don't really carry her around all that much, mate," Phil chimes in as walks into the kitchen, a laundry basket under one arm. He looks oddly domestic.

"I do," Tommy disagrees before pausing, "Don't I?"

"Well, I can't remember the last time I saw her," Wilbur shrugs.

Has he really? Has Tommy really not had Clementine with him for that long? Surely not.

"Whatever," He huffs, "Can you guys just help me find her?"

"Sure, mate, we'll be on the look," Phil smiles.

_______

By midday Clementine is still nowhere to be seen.

It is unacceptable really.

Did she run away? She has been rebellious these days; must still be going through her teenage phase.

Tommy sighs deeply. The struggles of parentage are not easy. His daughter is giving him grey hairs. This is terrible. She's not getting anything in his will.

_______

Tommy frowns, sitting at the edge of his bed in contemplation.

Where is she?

She wouldn't just leave right?

She said she wouldn't- she said she wouldn't even if Tommy-

"Toms?"

Tommy startles, he shakes, blinking up at Wilbur who stands in the doorway, head tilted.

"You alright there?" He asks, soft.

Tommy shifts, straightening up and ruffling a hand through his curls with a sheepish smile. "I'm fine, Wil. Was just thinking."