{9} ヤンデレ {9}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I hadn't seen Ran in about a week since he was stabbed.

I was starting to think that he was dead.

I covered my face with my hands "Oh my gosh.....does that mean that I'm a murderer?" I questioned quietly as Satoshi snorted "What are you talking about?" He questioned with amusement laced in his tone and my eyes widened slightly "Oh....nothing"

He chuckled "That's not suspicious at all"

I quickly waved my hands around "Wait! I'm not actually a murderer, I'm just an idiot!"

Ouch.

He laughed "I couldn't picture you as a murderer anyways, since you got all weirded out when I cut my finger the other day" he mused and my face scrunched up in disgust "Ew.....don't even remind me!"

He smiled "Your face looked too cute! You were so grossed out while giving me that bandaid, I thought that you were going to puke!"

......I wasn't going to tell him that I actually DID puke after he left.

I really can't stand the sight of blood.

I'd probably start fainting if I had started bleeding.

I sighed and stretched out my arms "Anyways, let's stop talking about your disgusting blood" I continued "How long are your breaks anyways?" I questioned and he laughed whilst rubbing the back of his head "Actually my break was over 5 minutes ago but I always take an extra 20 minutes!"

I'm surprised that he's not fired by now.

I raised a brow "How exactly do you get away with that?" I asked and he smiled "Oh did I not tell you? My older brother owns the department store" he mused and my eyes widened slightly "Oh.....no I wasn't informed of that!"

Well.....that explains a lot.

He chuckled "Oops! I probably still look like a total slacker but I promise that I'm not!" He said quickly and I laughed "Coming from a girl that sits down on her phone all day whilst making coffee and talking to customers all the time......I think we're on the same page" I mused and he laughed "Now that I think about it.....you really don't do anything!"

Ouch.

I flicked him in the forehead "I'm the only one that can say stuff like that!"

He rubbed the area that I had flicked "Ok ok! Sheesh, you're such an angry little lady" he said and I rolled my eyes "Oh hush"

I began scrolling through my phone again "Um....Y/N" Satoshi called out quietly and I glanced up at him "Whats up?" I questioned and he smiled before handing his phone to me "Let's exchange numbers"

My eyes widened slightly ".....!"

New friends!

Actual friends!