🎩You ready?🎩

Alex POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, or more like my hair.

My hair was getting to be longer and I wanted to cut it, it was annoying to have to put up before a fight and keep it clean, so the only reasonable thing I could think of would be to cut it.

Do it

Probably will

Do it, do it, do it

Fine, I'm doing it

I raised the scissors and started to work on my hair with Venom guiding me.

~~ a little while later ~~

"WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU DOING BROCK" MJ ran through the door making me jump and drop the scissors.

"Uh nothing" I whirled around to see MJ.

"DID YOU CUT YOUR OWN BANGS"

"NO! I'm not that stupid" I mumbled picking up the scissors.

"What are you doing here though" I asked going back to cutting my hair and giving a few touch ups.

"I was sent by Peter to help you get ready because you are really indecisive and would probably end up doing something like this" she gestures to my hair.

"Hey, it looks good!" I defended myself and put the scissors down and shook my head.

"It's messy but it looks intentional" she said running her fingers through my hair and messing it up.

"I like it"

It was kinda messy but I liked that kind of style, it had a few layers to it and a few shorter pieces to frame my face. It looked good over all.

( I just googled the hair cut but this is what it kinda looks like but just imagine it to her shoulders)

"Alright Peter and Ned will meet us here in a few hours cuz your place is closer to the tower and we'll leave from here" MJ said helping me clean up the bathroom.

"Alright sounds like a plan" I nodded.

Once we finished cleaning the bathroom I left to go change into my suit.... Or my dress suit thing.