🅒hapter 9

Seth's POV

Days pass and my time on Klansman is kinda nice and peaceful, I'm here now in the internal forest.

I decided to kill monsters and collect some gem! Now that my body was a little bit stronger, I can kill a level one monsters!

I never told Jane about this, I always snuck out only in the middle of the night to kill some monsters, and when I'm finished collecting all the gems that came from monsters.

I would go to the guild. I really was relived that the guild is only a couple of blocks from our house.

Now it's only 1 am in the morning, and the guild is always 24 hours open and which I'm also relived, I'm the only one in the guild who entered.

I still saw the guard sleeping while a drool coming out from his mouth. I'm known to this guild because I'm the only one who would come here in the middle of the night to do jobs and quests.

Mr. Kindle was amused by me and was happy that he someone to talk too in the middle of the night.

“Mr.Kindler! Here! I got so many monster gems today!” I said cheerfully.Mr. Kindle smiled and took the bag and gave me 20 copper coins.

"Haha, your such a cheerful boy Seth, but aren't you afraid of hurting yourself? You're only 8 years old, and your already working such a young age, in your age you should be playing and enjoying life" Mr. Kindler said and showed a worried face.

"Ah~, I don't really like playing, I rather kill beast and monsters than playing, I wanna help nanny raise some money. We are poor I can't afford to be lazy and play all day long, only aristocrats kids can be lazy and play all day, well not all aristocrats but just some spoiled snobby kids” No Offense I like kids, just don't like spoiled kids, like aristocrats kids.

"Haha, you made me happy little guy, such a young age you already talk like a grown up, I wish my daughter is like you, hard working and doesn't just play all day" said the old man.

"Haha, thank you Mr. Kindler. Say hi for Gracy for me, mister!" I said, and went back to my home.

I climbed on the window and started to change my clothes immediately and lay down on my bed. Sigh. It's really hard when killing monsters all day.

[Master, I have analysed the mirror!]

THANK GOODNESS!!! finally after 1 month of analysing. "So what is it? What is it that I have to do?" I said.

[Just say 'mirror of eclipse, I your new holder wish to seek answers and truths,you will follow and answer any questions I asked' and walaaaa! A magic mirror!!!!]

I nodded and I held the mirror, "Mirror of Eclipse, I your new holder wish to seek answers and truths, you will follow and answer any questions I asked" I said the chant and the mirror glows.

Suddenly words was shown.

My new master, I greet you with all respect. What do you seek or see?

Cool! "Haha, yes! I wanna see my sister?" Just a test drive, I'm curious about that sl*ts appearance. Suddenly the mirror shone and showed me a vision, it's like a video if you ask me.

A young and petite girl, holding a man's hand. And all I can say to her appearance is....

Wow
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's ugly, like her eye brows are so thick that flees would live in her eye brows. She had a big mole in her mouth, and is that a broccoli stuck between her teeth?.... How in the world did this frog capture the hearts of the leads!!!! I don't wanna explain anymore, I'm gonna barf!!!