𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙀𝙑𝙀!!!

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

"You getting so chunky, mama." Kentrell laughed as Kaylani sat in his lap, holding her wrists so she wouldn't fall backwards.

"Her fat ass." Grandbabii mumbled as he tapped on his iPad.

"While you trying to talk about Dezani weight, you needa go clean off that sticky ass iPad." Kentrell mugged.

"Shut up." Grandbabii mugged.

"Nah, for real, you need to go clean that thing off." Kentrell cringed as he stared at it. "Come on."

Grandbabii stood up, following after Kentrell.

"Hea'." Kentrell handed him a Clorox wipe.

Grandbabii wiped his iPad, throwing it away as he finished. "I can see it better now." He smiled as he looked at the now clean iPad. "Preciate it."

"What you wanna do now?" Kentrell asked, trying to keep Grandbabii entertained.

"Um, we can go to the park?" Grandbabii asked.

"Ight." Kentrell nodded. "Go put some shorts on, or some'. It's too hot to be wearing jeans."

"Ight." Grandbabii ran up the stairs to the room he slept in whenever he stayed the night.

Grandbabii had been staying the night every other night, and it happened so often, they gave him his own room. Kentrell didn't mind, Grandbabii kept him company when Von was gone.

"Watch her while I go get dressed." Kentrell placed Kaylani on her playmat.

Kentrell came back a few minutes later, running down the stairs as he heard crying.

"What's wrong?" Kentrell asked as he rushed into the living room.

"She won't let my hair go!" Grandbabii cried as he latched onto Kaylani's hand, trying to pull it off.

"Kaylani, let his hair go." Kentrell tried to pull her hand off his hair. "Dezani, let it go."

Kentrel loosened her fingers one by one, pulling Grandbabii's hair out of her grip. "No, you don't do that." Kentrell pointed his finger her, sighing as Kaylani started to pout, soon bursting into tears.