208. Xiaoqi, The Heir of the base!

Chapter 208: Design? Insurgent identity.

"Xiaoqi, go quickly, look for Chen vice team to go, Wu Qingyun has four order, we are not his opponents." Lu Yuntao after the rest of his life, see Xiaoqi came out, and quickly told the road. He was too anxious, and he did not respond. Xiaoqi single-handedly stopped the fire dragon. How to see it is not the third order.

"You don't have to find Chen's deputy team, I can solve him." Xiaoqi looked at Wu Qingyun coldly, and that looked like Wu Qingyun had a chill in his heart.

Xiaoqi applauded and looked at the six attacking team members who fell to the ground: "You all.. good job, take a break inside."

Six people excitedly stand up, this Prince is very cold, joined the attacking group for many days, did not get a good word, they did not expect this time to get his praise, which makes them excited. They did not dare to talk too much, and quickly led to the headquarters of the attacking group to heal the wounds, and strive to recover as soon as possible, and then help the Prince and the deputy head of Xiao to calm the turmoil.

They will never let the kind-hearted deputy leader Xiao be defiled by these despicable people and expelled from the base innocently.

Xiaoqi was only on the sidelines of several members of the attack team: "Do you also think like Wu Qingyun?" Chu Xiaoqi’s voice has almost no temperature.

"If it is, all of them are driven out of the attack group, no, then I You are limited to solving these bastard within three minutes, and the same time is also expelled." Chu Xiaoqi's voice is firm and unrelenting.

"You dare!" Wu Qingyun's face changed, and the glare of the glare glare glared at Chu Xiaoqi.

Chu Xiaoqi’s cold eyes greeted him without fear, telling Wu Qingyun that he would do it.

Wu Qingyun sneered: "This attacking group is still not speaking for you."

"This is not the case. When the captain Chu left, he told us to obey all the instructions from the Xiaoqi." A sound of enthusiasm rang from behind them, and they saw that Yi Yilong surrounded them with a logistics team.

"It is true that my deputy team is also so commanded, and the captain of Chu is not there. Let us listen to the instructions of the little seven princes!" Dai Hongfei smiled and walked out from the other direction, united with the logistics team's duty team, blocking the retreat of the mob. Strict and solid.

At this time, Lu Yuntao followed the nod and confirmed: "Yes, including everything in the attack group."

Wu Qingyun’s eyes narrowed. He did not expect that Chu Yutian’s departure did not make Chen Jingwen fully responsible for the base. Instead, Chu Xiaoqi is responsible for this base. Is there any conspiracy in Chu Yutian?

He glanced at the people present and looked at Dai Hongfei, who shouldn't be here. He couldn't help but ask: "How are you here?"

Dai Hongfei smiled and said: "Do you think I am at the entrance to the canyon?"

Wu Qingyun suddenly thought of something, and a cold light swept to Lu Yuntao. I saw Lu Yuntao smiled and said: "Xiaoqi instructions I will do it."

Wu Qingyun’s gaze was finally set on Chu Xiaoqi’s body, his face distorted: “How dare you design me?”

Chu Xiaoqi cold and cold road: "Are you worthy of my design? I just dug a pit. See who voluntarily fell, but I did not expect it to be your big fish." He designed this game, not for any People, but if you are ambitious, you will definitely not miss this opportunity, and he just waits for the other person to jump.