no pain

i have never heard of this but it would be interesting to write

so i looked it up and "Background: Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (CIPA) is characterized by recurrent episodes of infections and unexplained fever"

also, i am definitely not a medical person, if that's how you say it? so if stuff in here is wrong (which it will be) just remember that i'm 12 years old and i don't even know how to spell thingsTh right

so i'm going to be pretty brutal to Y/n today sorryyyyyyyyy 

age 12-14

Y/n knew that she had a disease, however, she never thought about it too much. She tried to live life to the fullest. She also looked on the bright side of things - when she went to the doctors, she couldn't feel shots. Then again, if she got an injury, she wouldn't feel it, and an infection could spread.

[wooooowwwieeee how did i know that] 

Y/n woke up feeling groggy and cold, yet she was sweating all over. She ran to the toilet and emptied her stomach, and leaned against the wall. I'm definitely taking the day off, she thought to herself, as she stood up to grab her toothbrush. 

She dialed her mom's number and after 4 rings, she picked up.

"Hey mom."

"Are you alright??"

"It's back again."

"Again?? Well I guess it's been a couple months since."

"Yeah."

"You want me to come get you? Are you doing good? Do you have your medication?"

"Mom. Calm down. I'm fine." 

"You know I just worry. I really should come out there. I knew it."

"Mom, I'm old enough to take care of myself when I get a little sick. You need to go back to your important meeting. I'll call you later."

"Oh..alright. You better call me back, or I'm going over there myself. Understand?

"Yes, mom."

"'kay, love you."

"Love you."

Y/n hung up the phone and reached into the cabinet to grab some medicine. She felt weak, she really did, but her mom took care of her for so long, as she should, but Y/n felt the need to start doing things herself. 

To her delight, the medication was empty. Well, the prescription store was just down the street. Y/n ignored the fact that her vision started swaying a big. 'I don't need help walking for 5 minutes,' she thought. 

She started swaying, "Y/n!" she heard, as she collapsed.

[okay now i'm making this up i don't even know what happens when you have this]

***

She woke up, hearing the faint 'beep' of the heart monitor, and sat upright. 

"Oh thank god," Scarlett murmured, "I was so worried."

"Thanks for saving me," Y/n replied groggily.

"Of course Y/n. If you were feeling sick, you could've come to me."

"I know, I just- wanted to do something for myself, you know?" 

"Yeah. I understand. But don't do that to me again. You scared the hell outta me." 

uhhhh

that was interesting to write

i did not research at all cuz im lazy

and now i need to finish my other drafts 

byee

ily 3000000000

[dec. 29. 21]