Bruno X GN!Reader: Rough Day (smut)

Request: "Could we get a bruno smut if that's ok? Like were bruno is having a bad day and to cheer him up the reader cuddles him and gives him a bj" 

Italics means Spanish

Word count: 865 

WARNING: poorly written smut, Oral (M. recieving) , praising, cum and nothing else I don't think.

3rd person POV + Set post movie

Being Bruno's lover wasn't always easy, as he had a hard time sharing his emotions. But one you know him well enough his cues and quirks are prominent. All of today, Bruno had been walking around messing with the edge of his poncho. He had been having lots of visions today, due to the increased number of prophecies he had been doing. One must have gotten under his skin...

Luckily it was the end of the day and Bruno was going to his new room, which contained fewer stairs. He flopped down on his arm chair and asked his rat friends to play a love story. All he wanted to do was sleep and have a better tomorrow. However, his heart was begging to see the love of his life instead. His lover always knew how to make him feel better.

"darling! Are you in here?" Bruno called standing up from his chair to look around to see they had been  sat on the bed watching his every move.

"My love, come cuddle with me! I want to hear about your day." (Y/N) said simply, opening their arms to him. He rushes over laying his head on their chest, and snuggling into their warmth. 

"I just keep having visions and it's starting to give me a headache, I have no idea how to distract my mind from trying to see the future... But I just want it to stop, it's too much." Bruno spilled almost crying in the process. 

"I am so sorry? How can I help you?" (Y/N) asked, hugging his body closer and kissing his head. 

"Can I hold you?" He almost begged, as if him clinging to you would stop his mind from tearing into the future. 

They switched positions, (Y/N) was sat on his lap snuggled into him. At first this position was fine, however soon (Y/N) grew uncomfortable due to his hip bones digging into their bottom. They began shifting and wiggling, causing Bruno to become excited.

"Please..." Bruno let out, it was a mix of a whimper and a beg. 

"What?" His outburst leaving them surprised until they felt it.

"I need you, please my love!" 

"I will take care of you..." (Y/N) kissed him, then began to trail kisses down his neck. Hands trailing down his chest and stomach, finding the bottom of his poncho and beginning to pull it off. He wasn't necessarily built, however he was lean. His stomach was flat and his muscles were defined, as were his ribs.

"Love please, just touch me... I can't handle teasing." Bruno whined out, begging to feel some sort of stimulation. The only stimulation he could find was from grinding up against them. 

"It's okay baby boy, you are so good for me." (Y/N) mumbles, lips pressed against his stomach. Hands removing his pants, it was no means sexy, however it was desperate and needy. 

Once his pants were off, his underwear were all but ripped off. Bruno's erection popped up, he was 7 inches long with a slight curse. He was thick and veiny, with a pink tint on his pre-cum soaked tip. (Y/N) ran their finger down his V-line, running their finger down the length of his cock collecting some pre-cum and licking it up. Bruno nearly sobbed at the sight, thrusting up slightly.

"Shhh, my good boy." (Y/N) licked up his shaft before sucking on his tip. They had to press his hips back into the mattress as they were bucking so much.  "Say what you need pretty boy."

"I need your mouth, need to be all the way in, please!" The sound was pitiful, and broken by pants and moans. His hands were gripping the sheets to stop from clinging onto (Y/N)'s hair. Meanwhile his face was flushed and he was obviously embarrassed by the needy state he was in. 

(Y/N) soon took all of him in their mouth, hollowing their cheeks and bobbing their head slightly. Their hand moving up to pull and massaging his balls. Bruno let go of the sheets and tangled his fingers with their hair. He was soon directing their head, wanting nothing more than to pull them until their nose was against his stomach and his cum was dripping down their throat. 

After the repeated bobbing had become too much for Bruno to handle it. It was his chance to hold down their head. So with his hands tangled in their hair, their nose touched his stomach. They gagged slightly as he touched the back of their throat.

"Love, I am-" He paused with a guttural moan, " gonna cum, down your throat!"

With that his cock twitched and his balls tightened. (Y/N)'s head didn't stop bobbing until the first squirt of cum. They pulled off his cock and stuck their tongue out to collect it all. Every drop.