our little secret? (requested)

Thank you to the person that requested this. It's so different from what I usually write and I had so much fun doing it! I think it's my favorite chapter I've ever written!

—————————————————————————

"Are you watching this?" You asked as you looked away from the movie and over to Sana once more, watching as she continued to scroll through her phone.

"Yeah." She smiled as she turned a little, making sure you couldn't see what she was looking at on her phone.

You shook your head, trying to brush it off and think nothing of it as you went back to watching the movie.

You've been waiting a long time to see it and you're not going to let it bother you if your girlfriend is too spaced out on whatever has her attention to do the same.

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick and then when I come back, I'll watch the movie. I'll put my phone down, I promise."

"If you say so, baby." You said and sent her a bright smile before she gave you a quick kiss.

You watched her walk up the stairs to use the bathroom in your shared bedroom. You tried to focus on the film but you kept looking over at her phone that was on the cushion beside you.

You looked to see if Sana was coming back down but she wasn't just yet.

So, you grabbed her phone and put in her password, which you know by heart. It unlocked and you were shocked over what you saw when it opened.

She was reading a book on some app and you didn't think much of it, until you tapped the back button by accident and went out of the book, only to be taken to the cover of the story.

There, you went wide-eyed as you read the title.

"Jihyo Imagines?" You mumbled to yourself and sat there in disbelief for a moment before you burst into giggles as what your girlfriend has been so distracted by this morning sank in.

Sana was humming to herself as she walked downstairs.

You didn't even bother to try and hide the fact that you'd seen what she'd been up to.

You didn't hide your laughter or put her phone back down.

Instead, when your eyes met as she stood in front of you, you waved her phone in your hands.

"Now I know what you've been so busy with." You teased and she quickly pulled her phone out of your hands, her eyes bigger than you've ever seen.

"I can explain!"

"Oh, don't worry about it, baby." You said as you gently tugged her back onto the sofa, your hand falling onto her thigh as you stared into her eyes. "A lot of people read fanfiction. It's okay."

She breathed out a sigh of relief as she put her head back against the sofa.

"Our little secret?" She wondered as she went to wrap her pinky finger around yours.

"Absolutely not." You said. "I meant that you don't have to explain it to me but I think Jihyo will be very interested in knowing that you've spent this morning reading fanfiction about her instead of spending time with your girlfriend!"

"No, you can't tell her!" She said as you reached for your phone.

"Okay, fine." You sighed. "Should I invite her over, though? Let you live out one of those chapters with her?"

"Y/N," She whined and hid behind her hands in embarrassment.

"Oh, Sana," you giggled as you put your arms around her.

"I was just reading it out of curiosity. I didn't mean anything by it. Please don't tell her." She pouted and you chuckled, thinking that she was too cute for words.

"Sana, I was only teasing. I won't tell her."

"Thank you, baby." She sighed in relief.

"For now, anyway."

She went wide-eyed yet again and you giggled before biting your lip, smirking at her.

"So, tell me, Sana. Do you read imagines with the other girls or is it strictly Jihyo?"

She buried her face in her hands as her cheeks turned red, knowing already that your teasing won't stop for a long while.