十九 | 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

「CHAPTER NINETEEN: IT'S ALL YOURS」

NOW PLAYING:
BLOOD // WATER - GRANDSON
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:34 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:36

When Y/N had finished her phone call with Megumi, she sent a quick text to her brother, informing him about the finger she had secured, telling him she'd call her later.

Rolling her eyes as her brother only replied back with a stupid selfie of his, she quickly saved it, taking it as blackmail material.

She moved her hand to her pocket, slipping her phone in.

Y/N was now back at the Class A booth, where everyone watched as Kirishima fell backwards to the ground, Bakugou winning the match.

'Oh shit. Guess I'm up next.' She thought, going to move away from the stands and back into the waiting room she was in before.

One foot after the other, Y/N walked back to the room, not really focusing on her surroundings. Instead, choosing to think about whatever came to her mind.

Y/N was going to battle with Todoroki, if she won it would mean that she would fight either Bakugou or Tokoyami in the finals. If she lost, she would either tie for third place or have to fight the loser of the fight between pomeranian and birdman.

'Whatever it is, I'm going to fight Todoroki regardless. He's obviously more comfortable using his ice attack, but that could be easily destroyed by either red or blue. He might use his fire, but that's a big MIGHT.' 

Y/N was lost in thought at this point, thinking of all the possible outcomes of this fight.

'He's not going to hold back, and I don't want him to. I'm going to win regardless, but he'll throw some roadblocks my way while I'm driving my car on victory road.'

The soft rhythm of her shoes hitting the ground sat in the back of her mind behind her loud thoughts.

Suddenly, another shoulder collided with hers, making her stumble a bit before she regained her balance.

"Give it all you've got, L/N."

It was Bakugou. He had just finished his match and was heading back to prepare for his fight. Bits of Y/N's white hair whipped across her face as she turned her head to look at him.

He wasn't facing her. His back was turned, and he continued to walk away. Y/N's mouth opened to say something, but she quickly closed it.

"I want to fight you in the finals. Put you in your place."

And just like that, he was gone. 

Y/N's gaze lingered on where he previously was but quickly shook her head, realising she was overthinking things.

'Just fight Todoroki and win. Prove him wrong in the final. I'm going to be the one putting him in his place, not the other way around.'

She turned around, going back to her original goal of going to the waiting room.

'Asshole.'

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘