⇢ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧...𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘠/𝘕?

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question, "What if?"

• • 1968 • •

IT WAS A COOL night in Los Angeles, California. It was the first time Y/N had ever been to the West Coast, having spent most of his life on the East Coast or overseas. But unlike most people who take a trip to the state, this wasn't a time for leisure.

He was on a rooftop sitting by the edge as he had a phone to his ear. The twenty-year-old was waiting for the right time to act while the decoy was making his way across the street and through the crowd.

"Is Sirhan going in?" Y/N's handler spoke through the phone.

"He's on his way now. I'm giving him sixty seconds."

Y/N checked his watch. It was 12:14 A.M.

"Do you know where the target will be?"

"His detail is going to move him away from the usual path, I made sure of it. He'll be right where I want him."

He grabbed his rifle and loaded the clip which only had one .22 Long caliber bullet. That's all he needed.

30 more seconds.

"Sirhan should be in position now...if he's quick." The young man chimed in.

"You must fire and the same time as him."

Y/N pulled back the lever. "That's why I'm giving him 20 seconds."

"Clear shot?"

He peeked out and looked through a window. In an adjoining room by the hallway in the hotel, he saw the metal plate that he placed earlier that day. Again, that's all he needed.

"Yup."

10 seconds.

Y/N took a breath. "Here we go."

...5.

...4.

...3.

...2.

...1.

He quickly peeked out and shot the metal plate.