1b | crush, chop, and burn

he lives!! i may or may not have ignored this for two months

i'm so sorry if you got, like, five notifs for this updating oops

__________________________________________________________

Techno marched around the basement, picking up pencil cups and staplers, tossing them into a basket he held in one arm, before moving onto the next desk and repeating the same action.

"What are you doing?" Tommy asked from on top of what was probably not a normal table, and in fact likely to be something that was a bad idea to sit on.

"If Phil's sending us away, the office supplies are coming with us," he grunted, sweeping some pens into his grasp.

"We only just got our first taste of normal life," Wilbur complained from the same table that Tommy was sitting on. "I was inches away from getting my first curfew that I was absolutely going to break."

"Oh, but maybe when we get to the research plant, we'll meet a sassy lap bee named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love!" Tubbo said, shrugging happily and eating a handful of cereal.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry, and he'll maul you before snacking on your fingers," Techno suggested.

"Hey!" Tubbo sat up straighter, casting a challenging glare Techno's way. "I make the monkey fantasies around here."

Chat suddenly flickered to life, displaying their simple face that looked over the room with slight disdain.

"Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at Hotel Minecraft," they crowed. "I know I haven't," they added softly, scornfully after. "Sayonara!"

"I know we haven't always been on the best of terms, Chat, but we're really gonna miss you," Wilbur said, smiling at the AI in the wall. Techno and Tubbo nodded along.

"Aww, really?"

A cacophony of 'no's sounded from the three, including a shout of 'you're evil!'.

"Where is this whole 'training facility', anyways?" Tommy asked, kicking his feet against something that was probably important.

"Oh, Facility X? It's all the rage." One of Chat's screens was replaced with an image of a beautiful tropical island with grassy green pastures and cerulean, crystalline water.

"Ah, not so bad," Wilbur commented.

"Whoops, that's our screensaver. You're going here." The image was replaced with miles of snow and an igloo-like dome that looked like it might get easily covered in a blizzard.

"Forget office supplies, we should be gathering wood," Techno hissed, face scrunching at the image.

"Man!" Tommy exclaimed, groaning. "I shouldn't have thrown that party. I can't help but feel like this is all my fault."

"Aw, that's because it is all your fault," Tubbo said, clapping a hand over the blond's shoulder in mock comfort.

"Tubbo! He was only trying to help us." Wilbur looked at the kid sympathetically. "Don't give him a hard time."

"Yeah, but he did the opposite, which was not help us," Tubbo pointed out, before explaining. "The 'not' makes it the opposite."

At Tommy's guilty look at the floor, Tubbo sighed.

"I'm just so bummed! This is just the only place we've ever known." Tubbo sighed, looking around the lab.

"Yeah, just think about all the memories we've shared here," Techno put in.