134: College Entrance Exam Student 10

Summer vacation was quickly coming to an end.

It couldn't be helped. After all, time flies when you're having fun.

Zong Yan enjoyed those free and easy days, but after a person has been lazy for a while, they have to find something for themselves to do.

That was why he righteously refused Yog-Sothoth's tempting offer to lengthen his summer vacation.

"If you like, I can extend your summer vacation indefinitely."

While Zong Yan was on the sofa playing Switch, the Lord of the Gate suddenly emerged behind him. He hugged his human tight, like a lazy koala.

Zong Yan was playing Zelda. He maneuvered Link up a mountainside and reached out to swat a tendril of gray hair from the screen.

He didn't want to see that hair at all right now. It had made a deep and indelible impression on him.

He really didn't want to think about how those strands of hair entered his mouth, lengthening and extending into his esophagus, down to his stomach, and even his small and large intestines, until they occupied and toyed with his entire body. While Zong Yan experienced genuine pleasure from the evil god's thrusting, his mental state couldn't accept such a bizarre and sinister kind of play.

And that was why Zong Yan had launched a one-sided cold war against the Lord of the Gate for several days. He even went so far as to use his power as the Lord of the Universe, ejecting his boyfriend from the universe and manually shutting down the Lord of the Gate's privileges.

"No, I still want to go to school. Besides, I have to attend military training at Tsinghua. It's better than wasting time at home."

Since Yog was hugging him, Zong Yan automatically adjusted his body to the most comfortable position in the other party's arms. From beginning to end his eyes never left the game console in his hand.

It was boring to sit at home all day, doing nothing but eating and waiting for death. Besides, he was the top scorer in this year's college entrance exam. It was hard work to get admitted to Tsinghua University. Of course, his next goal was to study hard and engage in academic life. He hoped to publish a few SCI articles as an undergraduate and make outstanding contributions to humanity.

Although Zong Yan had chosen to study architecture, he was planning to do a double major.

Anyway, for Zong Yan as he was now, a double major wouldn't be hard. If he wanted to do triple, quadruple, or quintuple majors, or even learn the entire sum of human knowledge, it wasn't a difficult task.

The gray-haired evil god looked at Zong Yan's face and saw he was absorbed in the game. His golden eyes grew darker and darker.

"Ah, mmm... Don't move!"

Focused on the game, Zong Yan suddenly let out a hiss.

He twisted his body, trying to avoid the hand that sank beneath his shirt and started making trouble, but he was in the arms of the Lord of the Gate, and his struggle only twisted him deeper into the evil god's embrace.

Although Zong Yan hadn't said so, there was a very important reason why he still wanted to go to school.

Which was the fact that the odious One-in-All, the Lord of Time and Space, the Trinity of the Key and the Gate and the Guardian of the Gate, was a single-minded lecher every day.

Every single spot in this small villa... His bedroom, the desk, the couch, the floor, the bathroom, the kitchen, the foyer... Not a single place had been spared.

There were times when Zong Yan went to use something and automatically recalled how Yog was holding it and used it on him last time.

Zong Yan: "..."