You two are siblings?/Memories

After a few hours of flying they found the Egyptians trying to break open the barrier, but the problem with that is there are over one hundred magic barriers and magic seals around the area and they still haven't taken all of them down despite it being almost a week.

Some turned around to leave, not wanting to waste anymore time but they couldn't leave.

They could move around but every time their feet touched a specific spot they would be sent back.

It was infuriating. But there was nothing they could do.

How did this person found out what they're trying to do....

Wait....

No, not her....

The one woman with the blue hair and yellow eyes... is she the one who did this?

Her presence may seem innocent and bright but it's all a lie, the king told them she was the one who killed Raphael in the great war all those years ago.

If she's the one who did this then....

They fucked up.

Badly.

With Izou and Co.

Izou: So your saying that While we've been just taking our time getting here they have been trying to break open the barriers for a whole week?

Rimuru smiled smugly and says...

Rimuru: Yep. I find it funny. Even Muzan jackson here thought it was funny.

Muzan Jackson? He looked at the man beside him and instantly knew what she was talking about.

He really does look like the king of pop.

He had to admit that.

Muzan who just looked over at Rimuru he counters her remark by saying...

Muzan??: At least I don't look like I got reincarnated as a slime.

Rimuru face starts twitching at that remark...

Rimuru??: I know you didn't just say that hee-hee man!!

Muzan??: I did, and what are you going to do about it?

Rimuru: I'll stab you!!

Muzan??: It wouldn't change anything about you look like a character that got reincarnated as a slime. Accept it already.

Rimuru??: That is it!!

They start fighting each other even though they weren't serious about it.