The Sixthteen of Spades

Chapter - 16
==============

Swadheenta

I come in the room and close the door.

What does he think of himself? Whatever he'll say will happen and people stand in front of him bowing their head.

" But you are wrong" I go towards the potrait of him which is on the wall.

" You can't control me Shehzaade"

" Yuvraj Rehan Pratap Singh" I look at his name which is written on his photo, he is so obsessed with himself that his name is almost everything in this mansion.

Looks like no one say no to him that's why his highness face was worth watching when I said no to him. I chukled remembering his face.

I go towards the vanity table and sit in front of it applying a ointment so I won't get bruises in my arm.

If you step out of this room without signing the papers you'll be responsible for the consequences you didn't even thought in your dreams.

I remember his words is he telling truth or just scaring me. I want to meet Bhai and tell him everything but I can't.

What if he really do something?

Ohh shut up Swadheenta don't think about this. My heartbeats are increasing because of fear.

What if he leaves his dogs behind you?

No I'm scared of dogs.

What he tries to hurt you?

I don't think he'll try after seeing his bodyguard condition.

What if...

Shut up, me and my overthinking. Stop it nothing gonna happen and if you keep thinking like this you'll get scared and he'll take advantage of your fear so stop.

It's not like he'll make me walk on fire.

I concentrate on applying cream when the sound on door opening come and I jumped, startled by the sound. I stood up and turn behind and found him standing there.

I was right he clearly doesn't know the meaning of no that's why he is standing there even after listening no for hundred times.

He kicked the door closed and my heartbeat fastens because how he is coming towards me. His every step screaming submit to me. I never saw him like this. He keep coming towards me making my heartbeat fastens.

" Rehan" I take a breath before continuing.

" If you think you'll scare me and I'll sign the papers you're highly mistaken" I pause to see if he is listening or not but he continued coming towards me " you know, you shouldn't get angry for such a small thing, how will it look? You're a Crown Prince of Madhavgarh think about that image".

" You know Bhai scolded me for whatever I did but I didn't do it deliberately it just happened and I'm sorry"

" You should look at the bright side you got such a lovely wife and you're behind that club"

No reaction ahhh instead of praising myself I should have praised him.

" You're right" he is few steps away from me. He continued step forward and I step backward. He place his one hand on wall beside my head as my back collide with the wall.