43

upon entering her apartment, yoonmi was struck with the delightful aroma of something delicious cooking

upon entering her apartment, yoonmi was struck with the delightful aroma of something delicious cooking. she felt her stomach growl slightly as she kicked off her shoes and rushed to the kitchen.

"hyuck?"

"yeah?"

she blinked at the sight of the table that'd been completely set with different kinds of meat, rice, and side dishes.

"you did this?"

the boy nodded, not even bothering to look at her as he continued to wash the dishes.

"where did you even get all the stuff?" the girl asked, still baffled as to how the boy knew how to cook so well.

"i stopped by the supermarket earlier," he answered, and yoonmi dropped her bag before rushing over to him.

"oh come on, you don't have to clean up too. let me do it." she insisted, trying to shove the boy away from the sink.

"no way, i made the mess so i'll clean it up. you go take a shower and change."

after a few minutes of resisting that eventually ended in hyuck flinging soap at her, the girl retreated to her room to shower. when she'd returned, the boy was lounging on the couch, watching tv.

her eyes lingered on the sight before her. even jeno hadn't looked this comfortable in her home when they were together. something involuntarily fluttered in her chest at the thought of someone cooking and cleaning for her.

"let's eat," yoonmi called, shaking herself from her thoughts. hyuck nodded, pressing pause on his show before getting up to join her.

yoonmi took her seat excitedly, pulling out her phone before lifting it over the table to take a picture. once she'd taken a picture she was satisfied with, she threw her phone aside and dug in.

"eat slowly," hyuck advised, lifting an eyebrow at the ravenous girl.

"hyuck," yoon trailed, food still in her mouth. "will you marry me?"

"no," he promptly replied, "i don't like girls who talk with food in their mouths."

yoonmi rolled her eyes, chewing before swallowing her food. "okay, how about now?"

"i'll think about it," he answered, a slight smile appearing on his face. "here," he said softly, setting a piece of meat on her bowl.

yoonmi ate away joyfully until she was completely stuffed. she rose from her seat at the table and collapsed onto the living room floor, shutting her eyes tightly.

"go to sleep on your bed," hyuck said, sitting down on the couch. "don't you have class tomorrow?"

she shook her head, "no, tomorrow's thursday."

"you don't have class on thursdays?"

"nope!" she replied happily, rubbing at her bloated stomach. "so we can play together all day."

"i was going to go home tomorrow," hyuck replied, flinging a pillow at the girls face. "remember?"

"what? just stay one more day, you can leave on friday!" she protested, chucking it back at him.

he caught it with a smile. "okay," he replied, "also playing together? what are you, five?"

"whatever, you know what i mean." she huffed, before looking up at him. "by the way, where are you getting these clothes? you didn't have any bags when you came."

"a little birdie delivered them," he shrugged casually and yoonmi narrowed her eyes in confusion. "chenle and jisung did."

"aren't you scared they'll rat you out to your roommates?"

"no, i made sure of it."

yoonmi sat up, completely intrigued by the situation. "did you hurt them?"

"what?" the boy asked incredulously, "no, yoonmi. i paid them."

"oh," she nodded, "that makes so much more sense."

_
study buddies

nara
hey guys

joon
i have never seen you pick up a textbook in your life.

nara
shut the hell up.

aeyong
what's this

mimi
a group chat aeyong

joon
she's never been in a gc before

nara
don't be fucking rude joon

aeyong
that's actually true

nara
oh

choa
THE AGGRESSION?

mimi
ikr and unprovoked too

nara
i've had a rough day today guys

aeyong
aw
are you okay, nara?

mimi
yeah what happened?

nara
the one day i wear falsies to school...
my eyelash fell off in biology
and then i broke a nail

joon
LMAOOO

nara
shut the fuck up

choa
can i laugh?

nara
NO.

aeyong
i guess this is why people like gcs
this is so fun!!

mimi
they are fun sometimes!
and sometimes they're awkward because your ex boyfriend randomly sends messages in there without warning, which kind of throws you off because you never even got closure and you haven't spoken since the breakup... but y'know life goes on !

aeyong
oh
is this like a scenario or?

nara
oh my god
aeyong be quiet

joon
can i please hit him
i think i could take him honestly

choa
i think you could too
do you want his address? i have it!

mimi
for the fiftieth time
NO ONE'S HITTING J-WORD!!!

nara
it's always the j names

choa
^

joon
uhm?

nara
point in case.