Authors Note

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.

NOTE:
A "✨" sign on chapters means there is sexual content within that chapter.

I pretty much created this story on a whim, I really wanted to read a story about an alpha and beta who are mates from different packs but I could only find alpha and alpha or beta and beta or alpha and omega mates from different packs so I was like why not just create it myself? So, here we are!

Yes, this is a boyxboy story so if you are not comfortable with that feel free to leave, or not.(you've been warned because this is going to get steamy).

I also wanted to add that in this story the parents in most packs are the 'main' alpha's, however, their child is also an alpha and respected as an alpha despite not having full control over the pack. I did this because it felt weird for a 17 year old to have full control over the pack and their parents are just there. You know what I mean?

If you like what you read, please consider voting as it helps the story get recognition so more people will find it <3