The Great Power the Reaper Possesses

It has been minutes since the so called fight that everyone believed Y/n and his co-captain got into.

There were many controversies in the stands that the h/c should be punished or disqualified as they threw insults for picking a fight with his own teammate.

For anyone, this would get on their nerves. But for Y/n, it was blocked out for with the same hatred and anger that he had since he threw a punch at someone who he thought was his best friend.

White noises was all it was, the h/c was heading towards the end zone and took his place as a kick returner before his teammates followed and took their positions to help return the ball back into the end zone. That was their goal, it's what they have to do if they want to win as Y/n felt the same power build up inside of him, stretching mildly and awaited for the kick to happen.

Once the ball soared high in the air, Y/n telegraphed the landing spot of the ball and catches it. And instead of running for any open holes through the defense, he decides to use his teammates. "Noodle!"

He tosses the ball to his co-captain as everyone shifts their attention to the new ball carrier. The ravenette focuses hard, he finds nobody and passes it to another teammate as it slowly turned into a cat and mouse game.

Pass after pass, Kazehaya was taking their sweet time in overtime since this part of the game wasn't on a time limit. For them as long as they had possession of the ball, there was no way their rivals could score and win.

Plus it was a great mind game for them, especially with their superstar player that chased after everyone that got a hold of the egg. His emotions were running high, getting angry as he was getting tired.

Until he predicts the next pass and runs straight towards someone who was about to catch it.

And that was Y/n as he was instantly met with the muscled boy when he catches the lateral into his body.

He was pushed back, Y/n uses his feet to keep himself planted on the grass and try and retaliate back. Only if he wasn't so small, he wouldn't be inching backwards and backwards towards the wrong side of the end zone as his cleats produced a pair of dirt trails.

"Getting weak, are we?" He heard his opponent say while trying to focus on finding some kind of reversal to at least stay alive in this match.

Closer and closer to the plane of the end zone as Y/n grinds his teeth angrily and uses all of his strength that his humanly self could possess. Then he felt himself getting slower and slower, his body was slow to be pushed until his feet stops right before the white line.

Two of the aces grunts and yells as the bigger figure was struggling more than Y/n. "G-Give up already! You know you can't beat me in a strength contest!" He hides his worries with his usual arrogant confidence as Y/n still kept his last stand against him.

"Come on, p/n!"

The voice of the girl crawls into his ears once more as his eyes still gaze down at the ground.

"You can do it!"

It continues on, motivation for him as Y/n starts to breathe slowly, loosening himself from the tense feeling as his eyes starts to glow a black light.

"Y-You think you're strong? You think you'll crush me with your small muscles?" His smug rival says once more as he puts on a smile to hide what everyone always feared about him.

"...No..."

That smile turns genuine for a second to be destroyed completely.

"...But..."