DEAR JENNIE AND LISA - THE JL SHIPPER

WARNING
the following chapter contains scenes that may be traumatizing or violent.

The Shipper's personality and life is a work of fiction written by me. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

This chapter has no intent to offend any countries, cultures, or people. It's based on researched information.

Thank you for inspiring this chapter without knowing it.

JENNIE

t h e ... W ..h ...H ..o L e.. S k y.....

The letters lengthen, fade into what remains a distant memory in the corner of my mind.

I open my eyes, slowly.

The soft light coming in through the window dimly illuminates part of the room, yet I immediately get my bearings. I'm here, in my old dorm bedroom. It feels like an eternity since I closed my eyes with Lisa next to me.

Lisa.

When I try to move my body, I feel an obstructing weight on the covers on the left side.

"Hmm?"

The weight moves slightly, but it doesn't allow me to free myself from the tangle of blankets.

"Lisa... ? I can't..."

I try to slip out of the tightness I'm wrapped in, and when I manage to turn my body, I see Lisa quite caught up, busy reading something inside a smartphone

"That's not your phone, Lisa."

"Clearly; it's Yari's phone. Mine is dead." She tells me; pointing her thin index finger at the desk. I realize she must not have slept a wink until now; she is absorbed in the phone's contents, extremely awake and she's still wearing the big Bvlgari ring, that reflects during the movement.

"What were you doing?"

"I was reading some stuff. There's... I don't know, some weird stuff in here."

Her eyes are magnetized to the screen; I wonder what she could have found inside it. Sometimes her curiosity knows no bounds, and she often ends up discovering things that are purposely buried.

"Of course, it's his phone. Did you ...find any naked girls on it?!" It takes me a quick instant to spontaneously bite my tongue. Damn, what I'm saying?

Lisa, visibly embarrassed, squirms on the bed and finally turns her shocked gaze on mine.

"Wh-what? No! No there's no... what are you talking about?"

"I'm joking!" I tell her quickly, staging one of my best toothy smiles. I have no idea what I had in mind with that sentence.

"There are... I was reading some strange emails." Lisa says to me frowning.

I can tell by her attitude she wants to talk to me about it, yet before I can even phrase the question, she cuts it short "But...It doesn't matter."

"It doesn't matter? What? What is it?"

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested, so I insist a little more, trying to break through those dark hazel eyes.

"Is it about us? About you? About me?"