Im your girl

"The house is in danger!" Mirabel said as she shoved past the crowd. Y/n looked up at Camilo before he set her down on her feet.

"Mira- are ok?" Y/n asked as she stepped closer. Mirabel ignored her before she started speaking again.

"The tiles were falling. And there were cracks everywhere! And the candle almost went out." The room slightly gasped as the head about the candle. Y/n and Camilo both looked at each other in confusion before Alma spoke.

"Show me."

The entire room followed Alma out. Y/n and Camilo stayed up stairs near the railings. Mirabel looked around in confusion as she fixed her glasses.  There wasn't any cracks in sight.

"No..That's-.. The cracks were there! They were everywhere! The house was in trouble. The candle..it almost.. Abuela i promise."

"That's enough." Alma said as she raised her hand for Mirabel to stop speaking. She then turned around to speak to the crowd.

"There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal! The magic is strong, and so are the drinks." Alma said with a smile. 

"Please music!" Alma said as she clapped her hands. Agustin whispered to Luisa to bring him the piano. She did before he started to play it and looked at everyone. The music soon started up again as people went back into Antonio's room.

"Welp, that was something." Camilo said as he placed a hand on Y/n's back so they could go I side and continue dancing.

"Camilo you know what- maybe I should.."

"Y/n! There you are. I've been looking for you since we went back in. Grant your papi a dance?"

Y/n looked back before she looked back before looking at her dad.

"Sure papi." She said with a smile before she walked inside with Camilo and her dad.

The night was magical to say the least. Y/n had fun with Camilo. She didn't know he was actually a good dancer. Not only did she dance with her dad she also dance with her brother, sister, mom, practically her whole family. Well minus the twins since they didn't know how to dance. In some point if the night, Y/n ended up dancing with Isabela since they both were still in the mood for dancing. They actually got along pretty well.

At the end of the night, Antonio's room was empty. There was some trash lying around here and there so Sebastian offered to help pick it up.

"That is very thoughtful, I'm sure my grandkids wouldn't mind the extra help." Alma said with a laugh. Hugo, Veronica, and Y/n started to help Camilo, Luisa, and Isabela pick up Antonio's room.

"Sebastian, my granddaughter Isabela is being proposed to tomorrow during dinner. It would be wonderful if you could join us. Plus I'm sure you've been noticing how close Camilo and Y/n are getting. Maybe an arraigned marriage would suffice?" Alma asked as she walked and talked with Sebastian. He started to think for a moment. It would keep the family and its magic alive for a very very long while even after his daughter passed in the far future.

"I think, you're absolutely correct. I do worry about one thing, your candle. When Mirabel came in announcing the cracks and the candle, it made me worry." Sebastian said as he looked over at Alma.

"There is nothing to worry about. This family stands strong and will for generations to come." Alma said with a smile.

"Sebastian! It's time to go, the kids need to get ready for bed." Maria said as she wrapped her arm around his.

"Bueno! Señora Alma, tonight was amazing. A magical night, sleep well señora." Sebastian said as he and Maria started to walk away.

"I hope you're not actually considering an arranged marriage for your daughter. What if he's not the one for her?" Maria asked.