THIRTY FOUR

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

I SMILE at the hydro and cryo users in front of me

I SMILE at the hydro and cryo users in front of me. all of us had done eating and obviously its time to go zzz because its night time.

"its fun talking with you two. hope to see you two again tomorrow morning." i said, playing with the popsicle stick in my hands. since chongyun gave it to me, why would i throw it away?

xingqiu giggle, tilting his head as he also smile. "likewise my liege. if you are interested in books, i can recommend you books that are popular in liyue!"

i nodded, "sure i don't mind."

"what about you chongyun? surely you want to hang out with me more right~" i teases the cryo user who was taken back as he scooted away from me, blushing cutely.

"n-no, i mean yes! no, it's not that i dont like you, it's just i dont know what to do when we hang out..." he mutter. i grin, "why not show me some exorcism moves? i'm quite intrested."

his eyes flashed a bit. "would you want that?"

"of course!" i replied. chongyun give a small smile, nodding. "okay..." i laughed, holding his and xingqiu's hand. "deal, let's hang out sometimes you two!"

they both nodded and after a few goodbye's, we parted ways.

"hehe, seems like you're going along just fine with peoples here!" paimon said, hugging my head and i hummed. "they're nice, just like monstadt peoples."

"well, everyone is pretty much nice if you are, you know." aether slightly smile as he latched his hand with mine before all of us going straight into the tea pot.

"goodnight aether, see ya tomorrow." i yawned, waving a lazy wave to the boy as i carried myself up to the room with paimon trailing behind me.

aether smile, watching his two companion walking away from him. after making sure they're gone into their room, aether make his way out of the teapot.

[ 🌱 ]

AETHER'S POV

MAKING MY WAY OUT of the teapot, i gave out a big sigh. i walked away from the teapot, knowing its gonna be safe there.

i have a lot of things going on in my mind, that's why i need some space to clear it out, but i fear, i wont be able to do so.

"[y/n]...." i sigh quietly at the girl's name. the girl who i have been getting attached too ever since she showed up here. why? maybe it's because she's just  like me, but worse. she ended up in this strange world without any memories.