VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This book will now be continued in a seperate book. It'll still be called the same thing, with same plot line, chapters, etc, but with the previous chapters changed (still in there, though, and just editing. You won't miss anything important), AND A BRAND NEW COVER :0

I have currently uploaded "Chapter XVII: I Was Right" and "Prologue: For Now", in Alden's POV into the new book (now up to chapter 30!) including all the chapters I removed from this book

The reason why I'm doing this, is because when my brain died for a bit, there were no new chapters and the reads just went up and up. While I do love that people have been reading and enjoying my writing, this has put me dead last in the Jeraphina rankings :D (place 101 out of 112 to be precise, lol).

Every new chapter I write will be going into my new book (which—yes, is literally just this book but in a new place), and I'll try to upload new chapter as often as I can (to keep everyone—including me—happy).

If you do enjoy this story, drop this old one and save the other one to your library. The title will have "...; A Blank Slate" on the end so nobody gets confused. Just tap on my profile picture and scroll through my three booksto find it.

Whenever you feel like it, (if you feel like it), please go through my chapters (of the reMAKE........ :D)) and like them, so more people are able to find my story in the rankings cause . . . yAy, dead last, lol.

By the way, if you think that 17 chapters is too much to go back and like, I once forgot to like a single chapter in this book I really enjoyed, and while I was kinda pissed at myself, I had to go back and like 56 chapters. It was WOrtH iT, THouGh (7/11/22 edit: I've also gone through and liked every single chapter of a 140 chapter long book lol)

Extra
——————————————————————

I'm actually really excited to be writing this next part of the story. The start was a little boring for me to write, so that made me slow in uploading. I'm hoping that for this next part of the unORDINARY gang's life, it will keep both you and me excited in the storyline.

Once more, I thank everybody so much for reading and supporting me through my writing journey.

Hopefully, I'll see you all next chapter!

...

Also... what do y'all think of Alden? •>•

I LITERALLY HAD TO EDIT HIS BLAZER INTO A SUIT JUST FROM REFERENCING ARLO'S SUIT SO DON'T JUDGE IF IT LOOKS KINDA WEIRD

I LITERALLY HAD TO EDIT HIS BLAZER INTO A SUIT JUST FROM REFERENCING ARLO'S SUIT SO DON'T JUDGE IF IT LOOKS KINDA WEIRD... ARLO WAS STANDING ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANGLE, SO I COULDN'T JUST COPY IT STRAIGHT >:(