218. Back home

Chu Yutian heard the voice of Major General Yuan, and he looked at him with a smile. Although Chu Haotian smiled, but the cold eyes directly stabbed Yuan’s heart, a chill came straight from the soles of his feet, and Yuan Shao would not want to go straight and fled directly.

That look told him that Chu Yutian had multiple killings for him. As long as he solved the fifth-order white monster, he would definitely kill him. Major Yuan will know that the only one that can save him at this time is the base camp of the Jingyun military base. Only by fleeing there, countless masters and countless defensive weapons can resist this horrible person. A robbery.

He ran wildly and finally saw the entrance to the former base camp. When he just wanted to rush, he heard a mocking voice: "Mr. Yuan, what do you want to do?  Do you want to runaway."

Major Yuan suddenly felt that the scene in front of him was broken like a mirror. When he saw it again, he saw that he was still there, and the fifth-order zombie that he had high hopes had fallen to the foot of Chu Haotian. Chu Yutian’s hand was playing with a black shiny nucleus.

He looked at Yuan’s sneer with a smile and smiled.

At this time, a bare pocket-sized kitten ran to the foot of Chu Yutian with a furry pocket-sized puppy, and the kitten licked Chu’s trousers and screamed with joy. The pocket puppies are excited to pounce on the arms they long for, but because they are too excited. It had a fight on the front heel and the back of the foot.

As a result, it fell directly on a dog's mud and rolled several times in the ground. Then... this puppy is estimated to know that she has lost her face and is lying on the ground and is dead.

Xiaoziling, hiding aside, couldn’t help but slap his own face. He didn’t know the dog, absolutely not my pet.

But this ridiculous scene did not make Mr. Yuan feel ridiculous. The kitten clearly felt the level of the fourth-order top, breaking through the fifth-order only in an instant, and the puppy that looked very harmless and had no sense of power, etc....can be with the fourth-order kitten Is the mixed puppy so simple?

He couldn't think of Chu Hao, who had so many masters in the dark, but they ridiculously thought that this group of Lingtian bases was their bag. It seems that there will be no good results in the hotel.

Chu Haotian did not say anything to Major General Yuan. Instead, he bowed his head and asked the kitten: "Do you want this?"

The kitten nodded quickly, and the red eyes showed the eager light. Chu Yutian smiled and said: "Help me to save people. I will give it to you when we back."

Xiaomao opened his eyes and looked at Chu Haotian, waiting for his orders.

Chu Yutian felt the pressure of the violent far away. He knew that this should be the monk of the Fenglin base. The brief dark battle made him feel the power of the monk. It seems that she was also cleaned up. One, Chu Yutian does not mind saving her once, as long as this woman understands. Xiaoling is not what he can do.

"There are a group of people who are fighting this kind of thing." Chu Yutian kicked the genetic monster under the kick and disgustedly. "Save them back to the hotel."

Xiaomao nodded. I ran out quickly, suddenly turned back, and woke up with a kick and smiled. Let it quickly follow the past to save people.