Chapter 15

Gulf's pov...

It's been one week that mew took incharge of the company ... So far it's good and he also behave good and don't show any emotion or reaction when I am near him... What are you up to mew and what ever just keep it with yourself...

Tong:"Back to life gulf ... Someone is think how to make a new boss fall for him..."

Gulf:"Whom your talking about tong and if your talking about me then it's not ture ..."

Tong:"I am not talking about you ... About that girl she seems to be getting close to sir mew..." Tong point of the girl whom ask yesterday that either he his single or married right ...

Gulf:"It's not our concern tong go back to your work..." That piece of shit on my nevers can't he hear that mew told her that he got married...

Tong:"Again to back to life gulf... Something is wrong with you..."

Gulf:"Oh .... It's nothing carry on with your work..."

Just then gulf got call from mew to get details about the next shipment project details...

Gulf:"May i can in sir ..."

Mew:"Yes Mr gulf ... Thank you for the file and also make me report that how much have this company make turn over last year and what makes them to lost so much... And thank you ... You can leave..." He must be joking right ... Why don't he look at me and always looking something when he speaks... Gulf asshole why do u care about him...

Gulf:"Ok sir..."

At afternoon gulf and tong having their lunch in cafeteria ... When gulf left tong alone because he was feeling like vomiting and he fell dizzy ... But he face his face and look at the mirror ... What's wrong with me...

When gulf come out the restroom he look at the girl Mia who was entering mew's cabin ... Gulf walk towards the cabin and stick his ear in the glass door and listen what they where talking ... But he can never hear what's going on...

But after two minutes Mia comes out in anger and left the floor ...

What is she doing inside the cabin and what's with her anger... If she think to seducing mew then your wrong girl that's not happening...

Gulf:" Sir here the details and other information about the trun over..."

Mew:"Thank you so much ba..."Mew clear his throat and look at gulf who his blushing Little with the name baby..."

Gulf:"I...i am leaving now sir ..."

Mew:"Oh..gulf i have important announcement ... And i want everyone to gather in conference room now..."

Gulf:"Ok sir..."

At conferences room everyone was present their and that girl Mia still look pissed off ...

Mew:"So tomorrow i have held a party and its my dad's birthday and i want everyone to join the party ... So i wish everyone will attend the party..."

Ohh... How can I forgot that tomorrow dad's brithday.... I should go to the party and i have to meet him in secret and i don't want anyone to notice me...

Mew:"And i hope everyone get what I said right it's for everyone ... And the party was held on my mansion ..." Mew look at gulf to make sure he attended the party ... And this will be the best gift for dad to invite gulf over party...

Next day gulf busy with his work and the company have given them off day ... Regarding the party in the evening...

But again that girl Mia enter mew's cabin and come out with total anger if her eyes can shot draggers Every one is death...