221. Xiaoling Left

Chapter 221: Decided to leave the attacking group.

In fact, the emergence of the Black Hualing, Xiao Ziling did not lose consciousness, he was only a bystander.

When he saw the Black Hualing’s poorly extracted Tang knife, which was tightly held by Chu Yutian, and saw the blood flowing from Chu’s hand, Xiao Ziling’s heart could not help but pump.

He actually felt pain for Chu Haotian. He really didn't know if it was tortured or tortured himself.

"Love each other!" Four bloody characters erected in front of his eyes, this sudden state made Xiao Ziling directly smashed.

Xiao Ziling’s flash of light flashed, and suddenly he gnashed his teeth: “Analysis...”

Just before the eyes, there was a screaming multicolored handwriting: "Pro, how do you know?"

followed by a big exclamation.

In addition to this guy, who will break into his thoughts? It is absolutely impossible to identify such mentally handicapped things.

"The identification of Jun is a black belly..." The analysis felt the contempt of Xiao Ziling, and could not help but protest with a large black thick line.

The identification of lying in the middle of the gun, can only helplessly squeeze out a line of ellipsis: ...

(say, he seems to say nothing)

Seeing the ellipsis of the identification line, Xiao Ziling responded fiercely: "Are you free to speak?"

As soon as he saw the analysis, he jumped out excitedly: "Well, you are one to five, and the things that bind us are gone. I and the appraisal come out and come out..."

Its excitement makes this line of words jump with colorful light, let Xiao Ziling can't wait to directly analyze the analysis into the dark room, and the world is quiet.

The analysis felt the black psychology of Xiao Ziling, and quickly converge on his own practice. It has been locked up in the little black house before, and the taste is too horrible, and you can only play your own words.

"Do you have to open your eyes?" Xiao Ziling asked.

"Yes, before you didn't go to the fifth order, you have to let us out by the medium of the eye."

The analysis explained it with kindness.

"So, I want to identify the analysis. Does the eye not change?"

This is fine, he can freely identify and analyze other people, and quietly distinguish between the enemy and me.

"Of course, there is my analysis to ensure that you are not afraid to travel all over the world."

"There are restrictions on use!"

The identification can no longer be seen. It is impossible for the analysis to bring the two of them together, lest the key moments break down the big thing because of the use of identification analysis.

"There is still a limit." Xiao Ziling regrets the tunnel, otherwise it is simply a bad thing.

“There are only 20 opportunities for identification analysis every day.”