Chapter 20: Apply for Training

BOBOIBOY'S POV

"Yes" Tok Kasa replied making me happy inside but nog right now. I have my own mission now.

"Did you know? Our Commander sent us to find you" I said as he looked at me in a confused way. Looks like he doesn't know about this.

"Huh? Your Commander?"

"Yeah, didn't Captain Papa tell you anything?" I say pointing at our so-called Captain Papa. We looked at him feeding Pipi and he seemed to not tell it. It's already obvious by his expression.

"I may have mentioned some stuff.... Something about Retak'ka... But the rest uh, why don't you tell him the detail?" He says as he continued eating, Pipi was displeased by his behavior. Sheesh what a great Captain he is.

Tok Kasa looked at me and then walked off his house. "I heard Retak'ka stole some of your Elemental Powers" he says as I nod and went beside him.

"Yes Tok... That must be why Commander sent me here to find you" I replied as I look at him.

Tok Kasa sighed as he seems to be down and sad. "Retak'ka was a student of mine" he says making me a little offended. So he knows Retak'ka. No wonder Commander sent us here. He must know how to defeat Retak'ka.

"I can't believe that baldy had returned to wreak havoc" he says making me a bit stop and thinks. Baldy?

"Baldy? Pretty sure he has hair Tok" Gopal from afar heard the conversation and corrected Tok Kasa's misunderstanding. This made Tok Kasa be in surprise on what he heard.

Tok Kasa looked at me. "Isn't he a four-legged baldy?"

"Uh.... No Tok" I say since he is wrong afterall.

He blinked a few times and seems to be frozen but regained as he slap his own forehead. He then laughed and looked at me. "That's my horse I'm talking about" he says as I sweatdrop. Is he for real?

"You have to help me Tok! Retak'ka he.... He took four of my seven Elemental Powers" I say as he tries to remember Retak'ka.

"Oh... Retak'ka... The evil elemental master"

"You mean, you do know Retak'ka" I says knowing he is worth to be trusted. Since he is a joking Tok. I'm good with Tok Aba acting like he is 18 lile what he say but Tok Kasa who is forgetful, funny and wants us to call him Bro is much more way too exaggerated.

"If that's the case, Can I train under you Tok?" I ask as he looks at me.

"You certainly can" he says dead serious.

"Thank you Tok! Ochobot, did you hear that? Tok Kasa agreed to train me" I say completely stepping off the house. I expected Ochobot to pop somewhere but he was nowhere to be found. Y/n is nowhere to be seen either.

"Huh? Ochobot? Where is Ochobot?" I ask as I look at Gopal and the others who are still in their eating session.

Seems like Ochobot was tired and need recharge. Man even Tok Kasa joked they have fever it really caught us off guard.

"What about Y/n, Tok? Have you seen her?" I asked in curiosity. I did say Y/n should be where I can see her but she is missing.

"Oh that girl... I sent her to hunt something and to increase and improve her speed" Tok Kasa says. Looks like Y/n is already on training. But why is Gopal not with her? Sheesh. "Very well, let's not waste any more time... If what you say about Retak'ka is true then you need to start training immediately" he says and turns to me and Gopal.

"Okay Master" Gopal says excited on this training.

"We begin TOMORROW" he says smiling making me and Gopal fall on the floor.