Chapter 77: Momo (**)

Momo's breathing was erratic and she stared at her boyfriend with a soft loving gaze. 

"Um… if you want to do it, I don't mind."

She muttered at me while I pressed down her hands on the bed, our fingers interlocking. 

Momo was wearing a short green skirt and a light blue dress on top, her perky breasts poking from inside. 

"Don't push all the blame on me." I narrowed my eyes on her. "What other reasons did you have to want to stay behind, miss?"

"That-"

"Shhh."

With one of my hands pushing down her wrist above her head, I pressed down my thumb on her lower lip. 

"No excuses allowed." I smiled at her cheekily. "Try again."

Momo bit her lips and looked at me with a betrayed look on her face. "...Fine, I came here with t-that in mind."

I tilted my head innocently. 

"And t-that is?"

"..."

"Hm?"

Grinning at her like an idiot, I observed as her lips quivered and she looked the other way. She muttered in a barely audible sound.

"...Sex."

With a chortle, I plunged down on her and locked my lips with hers. 

A soft moan escaped her just as she hugged my back and I twisted her body, placing her on top of me. My hands rested on her ass as I grasped her buttcheeks with all my hands. My fingers dug into her soft flesh as if pudding, causing her to gasp and moan in my mouth. 

Momo's heartbeat rose higher and higher as I massaged her ass softly, before growing aggressive gradually. My touch was magical and almost ethereal to her, she told me that before. She always wondered why that was, but after today's explanation, maybe she would realise it's actual magic?

She withdrew her mouth back, leaving a trail of saliva behind, and looked down on me with a red face and heart-filled eyes. 

"Neji… I have liked you since the first time we met."

I smiled at her.

"Don't think… I would have let just anyone touch me as you did for the last three years."

My smile didn't quiver. "I know."

With a swift motion of my telekinesis, I tore open the buttons of her top,  causing her bra worn boobs to spring out. In the next instant, her bra split from the middle and her breasts peeked out.

"They are perfect."

Momo looked at me embarrassed by the compliment, her eyes immediately moved away just as I pushed my mouth into one of her nipples and used my tongue to play around it. Momo gasped for air just when my tongue replicated that magical touch coming from my hands. 

"Ahnn~"

She clenched on the bedsheet with her hands and pressed down her thighs on me. Immediately after, she felt her panties vanish into nothingness, I took it into my inventory, and next one of my fingers pushed inside her wet pussy.

"M-mhmm!"

She clenched down on the bed sheet tighter, her moans becoming softer and lewder each second.