224. Qin Xiao

Chapter 224: Newcomers? Say the secret you know.

As expected, when they entered the town, I was stopped by one of the guards at the door.

"Who?" The guard was very alert, and the car was intercepted as soon as he approached the door.

Xiao Ziling looked out from the window, and the tired and sleepy face showed a pleading: "This big brother, it is convenient, let this father and son go in for a rest."

The guard has already seen that the seven-year-old child sitting in the passenger seat is very sleepy, but even so, still holding his small backpack firmly, it seems that he is afraid of being snatched, it looks like This has happened to the father and son, so this vigilance always exists.

The guard relaxed his vigilance and turned back to greet the other guards. He asked Xiao Ziling to drive in. He instructed Xiao Ziling to park in the parking lot behind.

Xiao Ziling, who parked the car, picked up a backpack from the back seat. Although the backpack was very big, but it was loose, he knew that there was not much in it. He carried the bag and took Chu Xiaoqi, who had already got off the bus, to the guard who was waiting for them.

The guardian tone was a little surprised. He asked: "I didn't expect you to have gasoline to drive over. Now gasoline can be cherished."

Xiao Ziling smiled bitterly: "Where, just some good luck, all the way, found a lot of crashed cars, although most of them have no gasoline, but there are always missing, I have spent a lot of effort. I collected some petrol and finally managed to find this broken car that could be opened."

When the guards listened to Xiao Ziling, they nodded and said good luck. He still believed in Xiao Ziling's words, because when the car passed by him, he saw that the car's starting key had been removed. Directly connected with the thread, it seems that this thin man is very good at the car.

The suspicion of the guards comforted and said: "It is better to have a car than to drive."

"That is, otherwise I am afraid I have to go for three or five days." Xiao Ziling sighed, "I don't care, my son is too hard, if not for him. I will not pay for it." Xiao Ziling is a father. The pattern plays the role of the buckle.

Xiaoqi looked up and grasped the hand of Xiao Ziling, and seemed to tell his father that he was fine. The father’s filial piety made the guard’s heart softer.

"I will take you to our heads. I think it should be no problem." The guards were enthusiastic.

Xiao Ziling gratefully said: "That is really thank you very big brother. I don't know how to call you big brother?"

"My surname Yu, single name a Chinese character..." The guard just introduced, Xiao Ziling quickly called: "Yu Ge. Thank you for your care." He pulled the small seven, indicating that Xiaoqi was called.

Chu Xiaoqi’s heart turned a big white eye, but his mouth screamed obediently: “Yu Bobo.”

What Yu Hua seems to think of, he sadly touched Xiao Qi’s head: “It’s a child, don’t know where your destination is going this time?”

Xiao Ziling sighed and said: "I don't know. I heard people say that Lingtian base is very good. I am going to go there to see if it is really true. I was originally a base of Jingcheng.
Unfortunately, I accidentally offended a third-order. The strong, no way to mix, had to escape with his son."