𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍!

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 12:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
12:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

Kentrell cried silently as he laid in bed alone. Von hadn't come home and two days and Kentrell had started to worry. Von hadn't texted, nor called Kentrell.

Kentrell was becoming overwhelmed with his emotions, but didn't reach out to anyone, because everyone had their own problems, and he didn't want to feel like a burden.

Kaylani started to cry more often, and Kentrell was getting less sleep. He had gained bags under his eyes in the matter of two days. Grandbabii kept asking about Von's whereabouts, but Kentrell couldn't tell him because he didn't have a clue himself.

Kentrell sighed as he heard Kaylani's cries from the next room over.

"Shhh." Kentrell hushed Kaylani as he walked around the room, patting her back.

Kentrell walked to his room, grabbing his phone, googling solutions to make babies stop crying. Kentrell found himself doing that a few times each day.

Kentrell had tried every solution there was, and nothing worked. Kentrell sighed, tears welling in his eyes as Kaylani continued to cry. He clicked on Von's contact, calling him.

Von picked up the phone on the last ring. "Hello?"

"Kaylani wants you." Kentrell's voice trembled.

"Did she tell you that?" Von grumbled.

"I tried everything and she won't stop crying." Kentrell wiped his eyes.

"Ight, I'll be there in a minute." Von hung up.

Kentrell sighed, placing his phone on the side of him, letting his tears fall.