228. Assassination

Chapter 228: Assassination, Wu Qingyun died?

The weather in Nandu has changed. After two days of good weather, it is raining again this day. This wet weather is really uninteresting.
This situation is also presented in this high-end restaurant.

At noon on this day, the awakening powers who come to eat are obviously less. This also makes the restaurant staff a lot easier.
Xiaoyan is the only one who is still busy, because his guest Wu Qingyun is coming again.

Every time he comes, he will always name Xiaoyan to serve. This makes other waiters very envious of Xiaoyan’s luck. After all, Wu Qingyun is young. Long and handsome, the shot is more generous, compared to the old privileged elements, and the rude awakened, it is really one day, especially the waitress, even more willing to replace Xiaoyan past hospitality.

Every time Wu Qingyun rains, his mood will be very bad, but Xiaoyan came up to smile at him. He felt that the original gloomy mood was a lot better. When he saw Xiaoyan posing a good meal and laughing and retiring, he couldn’t help himself. Invite him again to stay with him to chat.

This time, no one else bothered, Xiaoyan did not refuse, I saw him smile a little, and some shamefully did the opposite of Wu Qingyun, which made Wu Qingyun feel better, and there was a sense of excitement to get what he wanted.

"Xiao Yan, who else is there in your family?" Wu Qingyun slowly took a sip of wine and asked without knowing it.
"There is a son, seven years old this year." Xiaoyan smiled very warmly, his eyebrows were all joyous, he really loved his son, and even said that his son is his life.

Wu Qingyun’s message about Xiaoyan appeared in his mind. The heart is clear, this may be the reason why he is willing to sell himself. Wu Qingyun himself found the answer, and the original chilly heart could not help but soften.
"I didn't expect you to have such a big son. It seems that your age is not big." Wu Qingyun was surprised. "But it is not easy to support a child in the last days."

"Well..." Xiaoyan's face hangs down slightly, seemingly sorting out her mood. But soon I looked up again and laughed and said: "I am very old, but I am still eating food with young people... Although there have been some embarrassing things during the period, but fortunately, my son and I have come over, I am very Lucky to come to this base..."

Although he has been humiliating for three years. But there is no blame, but thanks to the base to allow these ordinary survivors to exist. His smile is pure, and the hope in his eyes still exists.

Did not deliberately please. Without pretending to refuse to welcome, Xiao Yan naturally spread his feelings in front of Wu Qingyun, so that Wu Qingyun was born with love and pity, and there was an urgent desire to incorporate Xiaoyan into the wing.

"Xiaoyan, follow me, I will give your father and son a safe life." Wu Qingyun impulsively grabbed Xiaoyan's hand and announced his decision. He saw Xiaoyan listening to this. Some horror, then suddenly lowered his head, can not believe the same.

When Xiao Ziling heard Wu Qingyun’s words, he suddenly collapsed. When did he show up to be taken care of? His heart raged, his eyes staring at the hand that clutched him, biting his teeth and pressing the nausea of ​​nausea. Tell yourself, take it anymore, just let it go.

"How? Surprise did not know how to answer?" Wu Qingyun chuckled, pinched the hand of Xiao Ziling, "Can youfollow me?"

Xiao Ziling’s cheeks blushing up and muttering: “I’m so old, I’m older than you, and I have a son, I don’t deserve it, I don’t deserve it...”

When Wu Qingyun heard Xiao Ziling's words, he didn't know the meaning of Xiao Ziling. He said with enthusiasm: "No, I just like..."

The voice did not fall, a sword suddenly smashed from the door, and the sound of loud noise, I saw this road broken glass, tables and chairs flying, this sword gas target is very obvious, pointing to Wu Qingyun.