-03-

The whole class was filled with screams coming from our mouths

The whole class was filled with screams coming from our mouths. Yuri shook my shoulder as she continued to scream with a wide smile and eyes. I did the same but started to slap her arm continuously in excitement, which I didn't realize was hurting her.

"Ouch ouch!" Yuri stopped screaming to whimper in pain after my hits. I also stopped screaming and the whole classroom fell into a deep silence. No one was there in the class except us since the university is already over and we are the only ones left.

"You done?" Jane sneered with a scowl as she sat on the teacher's table and her phone in her hand. "I know Hobi just created a new post. There is no need to scream like a dinosaur."

"BUT HE IS WEARING A FUCKING CONDOM!!" Yuri shouted with a shocked face and grabbed her hair before opening her mouth to scream but no sound came from her mouth. Silent scream.

"Correction. It's a shirt with those things printed on it." Jane corrected her and put her index finger up. "It's no big deal."

"I envy you...for staying calm at the pics, which can even make a male wet." I shook my head with pursed lips. Jane shrugged.

"I know a way to create a reaction from her," Yuri smirked before walking towards Jane, who was chilling on the teacher's desk. Yuri swayed her hips in an excited manner and showed her phone to Jane, who blinked while staring at her phone. In the next second, Jane was on the floor, unconscious.

I gasped and snapped my head to Yuri, "What did you just do??"

"Uh..." Yuri awkwardly stared at Jane on the ground and scratched her neck. "I just showed her a cute picture of Woojin..." I stared at Yuri with a poker face and looked at the unconscious Jane on the ground. "What should we do with her?"

"Let's go. She will just snap at us later." I suggested with a shrug. Yuri agreed with me and we packed our bags and went out of the class, leaving Jane there. 

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Jane gritted her teeth and opened her eyes before muttering, "I will seriously burn all of their albums after this."

"Hyung, please read a message!" Jungkook begged as Namjoon blinked at the flooding messages in his request inbox. He just nodded and opened a random message.

"It's in English." Namjoon looked at Jungkook, whose face got sad a little.

"Then translate," Jin said in a duh tone with an eye-roll. Hoseok and Taehyung waited with an excited faces. 

Namjoon looked at his phone and started to read, "Are you a supermarket-" He instantly stopped because of what he read next and squinted his eyes. 

It read, 'Are you a supermarket sample? Because I want to taste you again and again without any sense of shame.'

'These people are too wild', Namjoon thought while taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

"What's written there? Why did you stop?" Jin raised an eyebrow curiously. Taehyung and Hoseok nodded in unison with a pout.

"Are you a...supermarket sample? Because-" Namjoon gasped when he heard Jungkook reading from his phone and hid the screen with his chest and glared at the younger, who stared at the leader with innocent eyes. 

"Don't read it...it's not good." Namjoon nervously gulped and turned around and sped walked from there. The other four stared at his back becoming smaller and smaller.

"Supermarket...?" Hoseok broke the silence.

"I think he read a hate comment...didn't you see how nervous he was?" Taehyung pointed while staring at where Namjoon went and crossed his arms. "He is usually that nervous when he reads something weird. He almost looked...done."

"You are right." Hoseok also crossed his arms and nodded his head, almost copying Taehyung's pose.

"But I don't think it was a hate comment though..." Jungkook scrunched his nose and looked up at the ceiling as if he was thinking hard. "Because." He looked at his brothers, who also turned to him. "There was a moaning emoji with a brinjal emoji along with drops emoji." Their eyes went wide.

"Did you seriously send that to him??" Eunji asked as she stared at Yuri with wide eyes and open mouth and stopped walking down the stairs.

"Yep!" Yuri evilly smiled. "Are you a supermarket sample? Because I want to taste you again and again without any sense of shame. It translated to that," And she started loudly, constantly choking at her own laugh in the end.

"Oh my God, Yuri. I can't seriously with you." Eunji shook her head and attempted to take a step down but her foot slipped because she was looking at Yuri instead of steps and almost fell down but caught onto the stair support. Yuri started to choke more at her laugh.

Suddenly, they heard a groan from behind their back. They snapped their heads and stared at each other in horror. Eunji was still hanging onto the support while Yuri was on her way to helping Eunji. Both of them were frozen.

"You heard it, right?" Yuri asked.

"Is it a zombie?" Eunji whispered.

"You should stop with your addiction to zombie movies or series." Yuri glared at Eunji with a hiss. 

"They are fucking good!" Eunji frowned with a pout. The groan came again and they heard footsteps in the empty hallway. It almost sounded uneven. The steps weren't in coordination. It was like someone is trying to walk.

"It's definitely zombie!" Eunji glared at Yuri.

"It's not!" 

"It is!!"

"It's not!"

"GRHH!!!" They snapped their heads to the voice and screamed in horror when they saw a woman with her hair on her face standing there. Yuri attempted to step back but there wasn't a step and she slipped.

On her way, she grabbed the woman, who fell at her. Eunji was already held by Yuri, so she also went down with them. They rolled down. Round and round and round until they stopped rolling. 

Groans and screams were filled everywhere during that moment. Yuri was down with the woman above her and Eunji above the woman. Yuri's eyes fluttered a little and she slowly opened them, slowly adjusting her blurry vision.

Her eyes went wide when she saw the woman above her. Her hair still covering her face. The woman suddenly got close to Yuri's neck, whose breath hitched. Yuri let out an ear-piercing scream when she felt that woman biting on her neck.

︿︿︿︿︿

LMAOOOOOOOO- CLIFFHANGER?!?

Btw, if the sentence is written in bold characters in the story, it means they are speaking or is written in English.