66

Harry Styles

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Cleo said through gritted teeth, cursing under her breath and turning around to face the many guns on the wall behind her, as if she was deciding which one she'd pick.

That's when I realized she was still just in her top and underwear, and her ass was so red and bruised because of me, especially with the recent burn left by the cigarette. I got whiplash from this sudden turn of events and it didn't even seem like we were having a great night before this.

And fuck, when I finally paid attention to Cleo and lowered my gaze to her legs, I could still see traces of her arousal that had dripped in between her thighs when I was fucking her.

Just fucking fantastic.

And let's just say her choice of underwear wasn't appropriate for a break-in.

Nothing about this was appropriate and we barely had time to think or get dressed.

This fucking sucked, we couldn't catch a goddamn break and my mood was shit already.

I was feeling good before this and I finally fucked Cleo, I missed feeling her cunt around my dick way too much, but my mood started to get bad when she fucking pulled away seconds before I could come.

God, she was going to fucking pay for this and that was the plan if we hadn't been interrupted by a sudden scream.

My erection was gone and I was just so damn worried and scared, it was a drastic change from feeling horny and desperate.

But I was sure I recognized my sister's voice, so Cleo and I rushed out of the room only to find out that my sister had apparently discovered my weapons room, therefore the bodies I forgot I was keeping in my freezer.

Just fucking perfect, I completely let it slip my mind and I never imagined she'd decide to explore the penthouse in the middle of the night. Fuck, did she listen to me and Cleo?

Gemma was clearly in shock now and she had tears in her wide eyes, she seemed so fucking terrified that I just wanted to bash my head against the wall for making her feel this way. This was the last thing she needed and the last thing that could happen, she'd been through enough.

This wasn't exactly normal, I doubted she'd ever seen a dead body like this before, and frozen cut off body parts wasn't a nice thing to see in your brother's apartment. A brother she assumed was normal, as well.

But to make our night even better, someone had literally broken in, again. It was settled, we weren't staying here anymore.

Actually, we had to leave L.A. while we still didn't have a proper plan to get Liam. There was nothing else for us to do here after we pretty much caused enough chaos, and now Gemma had to go to Colorado before she could get involved.

Staying here was fucking risky and things were getting out of hand. We were literally being hunted by more than just the FBI, and I was so fucking done. We couldn't stay here and risk getting caught just because Liam was here, Cleo had to see that he wasn't our priority.

We needed to retreat to somewhere safer and think of a good plan to kill him without compromising ourselves even more. We needed backup, as much as Cleo hated asking for help...

And I had a feeling that Rowley was the one who dared to break in, and killing him would be the last thing I'd do before leaving California.

He'd finally see his twin again.

Now we had to handle this fucking mess and I had to figure out what the fuck I was going to say to my sister about the damn bodies. Could we blame Zayn?