-11-

"What has gotten into you?" Jane frowned as she stabbed the well-cooked steak on her plot and stared at Eunji, who didn't reply

"What has gotten into you?" Jane frowned as she stabbed the well-cooked steak on her plot and stared at Eunji, who didn't reply. Jane was getting ignored. Yuri was wheezing. Eunji was ignoring Jane. 

"Nothing," Eunji replied after five seconds and chuckled while typing on her phone. Jane looked at the food on Eunji's food, which Yuri was sneakily picking up and eating. 

"It must be something big cause you are ignoring your food." Jane chewed at the ends of the chopsticks before slamming them on the table. Yuri flinched and accidentally dropped the piece of food she was picking up from Eunji's tray on the table. Yuri pouted. But Eunji still looked unfazed.

"I think I'm gonna get a crush on someone whose face I never saw nor listened to his voice." Eunji put her phone down and groaned.

"How are you even sure that that person is he, not she?" Jane raised her eyebrows.

"I don't mind. I'm a bisexual." Eunji wiggled her eyebrows and slurped on her noodles. "Perks of attracted to both genders." Yuri nodded.

"Whatever. I can never understand this attraction thing cause I was never attracted to someone." Jane rolled her eyes and yawned.

"Bighit just made a weverse post." Yuri choked and quickly clicked on the notification and the app opened. The other two just watched her. "THEY ANNOUNCED AN OFFLINE CONCERT!"

"Offline?!" Both of them gasped out loud. Yuri nodded with an excited face.

"Also a fan meet. In-person one." 

"Oh my fucking lord! Yuri, please tell me you are joking!" Jane put her chopsticks down. "How can they hold an offline concert in this COVID situation? No group announced an offline concert."

"I bet there must be some precautions." Eunji put her phone away and started to eat her food.

"There is. You can't scream in concert." When Yuri said that, Eunji choked on her food.

"Ehe- What kind of concert is it then? It's weird." Jane gave her opinion with a frown.

"But at least, we will be able to see them in person after two years," Eunji spoke before drinking the whole glass of water in one go. She sighed and slammed her glass on the table.

"Stop acting like you are drinking alcohol." Jane rolled her eyes.

"It's fun to act." Eunji pouted and played with the food with the tip of her chopsticks. "By the way, should we try for tickets?"

"Do you think we can afford both of the tickets?" Yuri pointed at her chest and looked at Eunji.

"But we can try for at least one. Either fan meet or concert." Eunji suggested and three of them went deep into thinking. 

"I want to meet them in person..." Jane muttered.

"But I also want to attend the concert," Yuri muttered after Jane and screamed while ruffling her hair in frustration. The students sitting around them turned to stare at them with weird gazes.