-14-

"Eunji!!" She suddenly heard a shout for her name and then, the sounds of many footsteps echoed through her apartment

"Eunji!!" She suddenly heard a shout for her name and then, the sounds of many footsteps echoed through her apartment. "Good evening, mom!!"

"Oh, my angels are here!" Another feminine voice sang with excitement. Eunji quickly stood up from the floor and wiped her tears. She faced the full-length mirror and started to comb her hair with her fingers but her face was not looking good.

"Where is Eunji?"

"In her room."

She rushed inside her bathroom and slammed the door close but she could hear her other door getting slammed open. "Where is my hoe?!" Yuri shouted from outside.

"In the bathroom!!" Eunji shouted back as she splashed water on her face.

"What are you doing inside?" It was Jane. 

"Taking out my shit. Wanna taste it?" Eunji rolled her eyes as she stretched her hand towards the brush stand to take her facewash. She squeezed a little out and started to apply it to her face.

"The shits you added in the group chat were enough for me." She could feel Jane's eyeroll. Quickly washing the soapy liquid, she dapped a small hand towel on her face and went out of the washroom.

"You washed your face?" Yuri lay on her bed, staring at her and later at the ceiling.

"Is there any problem with it?" Eunji squinted her eyes and threw the towel right on Yuri's face.

"Shit. It smells so nice." Yuri grabbed the towel and sniffed it. "Which face wash?" Eunji pointed at her washroom and went to her gaming chair.

"Yes because it's rare for you to wash your face..." Jane trailed off and opened her phone. "Especially at 4 pm."

"It's hot, that's why." Eunji nervously chuckled and fanned her face with her hand.

"It's raining outside, you shorty." Yuri smiled, still sniffing the towel.

"I-I was just in the mood to wash, okay!!" Eunji shouted with a frown and covered her ears with the headphones and opened the computer.

"If you say so." Jane stared at Eunji with a suspicious gaze and walked out of the room. "I'm going to get some snacks."

"Oh! Eunji! That Joon guy's friends!" Yuri sat up and hugged the pillow with her legs crossed. "I love them! Seriously, they are SO good." She squealed. "But I hate that Suga fanman."

"Fanman?" Eunji frowned and looked at Yuri.

"He said is a man, not a boy. So, fanman." Yuri shrugged with a mischievous grin. Eunji shook her head. "I'm gonna text them."

WE GOT FANMEN IN OUR HOUSE

Yuri: What's up hoes

V: Hey

Kookie: 🤠🤠

Jimin: I'm goooood

Jin: Eating chips