Liam Payne

I was running out of time.

Things were harder than I expected and I missed my sister more than anything, she'd obviously know what to do right now and I was lost in a maze as I tried to figure out which would be her next step in this situation.

But I was running out of options and I didn't want to go straight for plan B because that was going to be messy, probably cost my life, and I most likely wasn't going to get the revenge I wanted.

Well, Cleo and Harry would be dead but it wouldn't be as satisfying.

They were the only ones left now... I took care of Anne a few days before that night in the club when I run into Zayn and Cleo, but I doubted they knew she was dead.

I was watching them all and when I found out she went back to London by herself, it was the perfect chance to cross her name out of my list. And it was very easy to kill her, I even made it seem like a robbery.

A bullet straight to the head, no hesitation or no small talk, just like I was going to do with Cleo and Harry. Just like I did with Niall.

Anne didn't even beg for her life though, when she saw me it was like she knew I was going to end up coming for her. I knew she saved my sister once but she was a liar and a manipulator, she deserved to die like all of them, and I was going to cross out the final two names soon.

I had to be the one to kill them, they had to suffer just as much as they made me suffer. They would feel the pain they caused my sister and me.

Cindy died because of them, I knew it was a bad idea to let her go to that auction alone but she was always so fucking stubborn. She ended up dying in the fire she started herself, in the hopes of finally killing the Styles and the Horans, along with every other disgusting and sick motherfucker who was invited to that godforsaken masquerade.

No one knew what we went through... what my sister went through. Her pain and everything we fought for was in vain, she was dead and I was alone. No one cared about us and the anger was consuming me inside.

I couldn't properly eat or sleep, I just needed to kill them. It was a suffocating feeling that controlled me entirely, I was blinded by it and it was the only thing keeping me alive.

But I wasn't stupid, I knew I was weaker and I didn't have backup anymore, that's why I had to search for help the moment I found out they were in L.A... The only problem was that these gangs clearly

misunderstood what I asked for, I wanted them to capture and restrain Cleo and Harry, not kill them.

They all failed or nearly got them killed, I completely gave up and it didn't matter much because I knew they had left California by now. This was a huge fucking mess but maybe just the opportunity I needed.

Zayn boarded a flight to New York on his own, but I didn't know about Cleo or Harry just yet. I had a feeling they would follow, those three were inseparable now and I knew they had more help than I knew of.

They were good, Zayn was successful at keeping this facade that he had no idea where they were, I knew he'd fooled most of New York.

But I kept wondering if Cleo and Harry traveled by plane too, I didn't see them going to the airport, but I was busy with something else now... I wasn't going to waste my time with that.

I'd go to New York very soon, I just needed to get some things done before that because this time I was going to be prepared. And I was sure I'd catch them by surprise... I used my brain much more than they did.

I parked my car in front of a small beige house, this was a regular residential neighborhood in a small town in Colorado, and it was easy for me to find her.