75

Harry Styles

"Cleo, shut up." I groaned under my breath, holding my pillow over my head and doing my best to ignore her.

It was too early and my body felt too sore, but if she kept this up she wasn't going to enjoy the consequences of her annoying attitude once I decided to get up from the bed.

"What is that? Are you begging me to shut up?" She emphasized the word 'begging' and I knew exactly the reason why.

Well, last night felt like a very good dream, taking into consideration that I did dream about it before it happened.

I managed to get some sleep about twenty minutes after Zayn started fucking Amber, I didn't mind the noise much.

And then I woke up after I realized I was alone in bed, around three a.m.. Cleo just didn't sleep at all, especially since the knee only stopped crying about an hour ago, and it was currently 7 a.m., after long fucking hours of just endless crying.

I was kinda half asleep and half-conscious the whole time Ella was crying and I didn't rest much, but the incredible orgasm was definitely worth it.

God, it was honestly the best and Cleo was very good with her fingers.

And yes, I fucking begged.

Trust me, it felt like I wasn't in control of my mouth and the words just fell out of my lips, I was actually very desperate. I'd woken up with a throbbing erection and she wasn't in bed, and when I was about to make myself come she walked back into the bedroom.

The moment I smelled the weed I knew she'd been with Zayn, he was probably smoking in secret because I was pretty sure he told me he promised Amber he would stop because of the kne- Ella.

Her name was Ella, I had to stop getting confused before they actually kicked us out. We gave them enough reasons to kick us out though, we made their child cry even though they told us she rarely did. Well, I was indeed quite loud last night but I was so lost in the insane amount of pleasure I felt that nothing else mattered.

I offered to make Cleo come but she was in a bad mood because of all the crying, she really hated children and it was very entertaining.

But now she was the one making fun of me and annoying me because I begged so quickly, and I knew this was payback for getting on her nerves yesterday.

She was taking advantage of how lazy I felt today, I had barely moved from the bed and she was already dressed.

We were supposed to leave today, but I had to ask Zayn if the meeting with Tais was already scheduled. That was the plan... see Tais and arrange some form of protection. Zayn trusted her and she'd always been very smart, she helped him keep his act and pretend he wanted to be in charge and that he didn't care about me, and it was working quite nicely from what he told me.

And then after all that, we'd head to Cleo's apartment studio so we could allow ourselves to breathe a little.

I had this weird feeling in my gut and I was doing my best not to think of my sister, my anxiety was getting easier to control but something felt very wrong. Maybe because things felt too good to be true.

As good as they could be, I mean, considering all the fucking problems we still had to deal with. I was so fucking exhausted... I knew Cleo wanted to rest just as much as me. We deserve some peace after all this chaos.

"Get up and get dressed so we can go drink some coffee." Cleo snapped me out of my thoughts when she decided to spank my ass, harder than I expected. "Or if you beg, I might bring you some."