84

Cleo Horan

Cleo Horan

I'd never seen someone move as fast as Harry did when he simply broke the chair and managed to untie himself, surprising Liam and stopping him right before he could kill Gemma.

Harry threw himself over him and they both fell on the floor, making Liam's gun fly across the room. It was too far away for him to reach for it, but he was unable to move now that Harry was punching his face repeatedly.

The sound of Liam's jaw breaking echoed around the room, and I noticed Harry had practically broken his left hand in order to get out of the ropes restraining him, the dark bruises showed as he held Liam by the collar of his shirt. It didn't stop him at all, I just knew he'd find a way to get out... his wrists were bleeding and injured but he didn't give a fuck.

I had no idea how he managed to break the chair and find enough strength to overpower Liam so quickly, but maybe the terror of being about to watch his sister die was enough motivation. Gemma was just staring at Harry now as he punched Liam, and I was doing my best to stay conscious.

My whole body hurt more than I'd ever felt before, especially my head. The deep cut there was still bleeding and I was so fucking dizzy... but at least I was successful when I distracted Liam enough so Harry could get free.

That rewarded me with a gunshot wound on my thigh, and I just knew Liam hit a very dangerous artery. The pool of blood under my chair was only growing larger and my leg went numb already, but my heart was beating so fucking fast that I just had to stay awake and stay strong.

And I was going to kill Liam myself.

The fucker did all this and he also called the fucking FBI? Just fucking fantastic... it was his final plan after all, he really tried everything he could.

I was already thinking of the worst case scenarios.

And it was clear for anyone to see just how affected he was by all this, his hands were shaking the whole time and he was having a breakdown.

Liam was desperate and in panic, his mental health was worse than ours, to be honest. He was coming up with nonsense excuses to get his revenge and he just wanted to kill everyone... I could relate. Maybe he thought it'd help ease his pain, he had no one to help him. But he messed with the wrong people and now he'd die for this.

"Baby, untie me," I spoke up, but my voice was merely a whisper.

Harry listened though, turning his head to look at me as if my voice was enough to make him snap out of it. Liam's face was unrecognizable by now, swollen and bloody, and his broken teeth were falling next to him on the floor. He was almost unconscious now, I knew killing him wouldn't take long.

"Cleo, you need a hospital," Gemma spoke up, glaring at me.

"I need to kill him," I said simply. "And Harry is gonna untie you afterwards and you will run, Gemma."