Popular ⚠️

This is a request from @Dailyweeb433. Thank you for the request and I hope you enjoy what I did with the chapter!

Warnings
Top Eren
Bottom Levi
Levi is an Omega 17
Eren is an Alpha 17
On with the story

Levi's pov
I step into the double wood doors of the school. Wall Sina High School to be exact. One of the highest in the nation known for its athleticism, extremely high points on standardized testing, and the privileged children that attend.
Although I am not one of those who are the obvious spoiled horny brats, I am known for my looks and marks, which often irritate me. But I try my best to keep my composer.
However, I never said that being one of the Social Flowers doesn't have its perks.
One of them being the one and only Eren Yeager.
He's the only one who I can drift into thought the middle of Chemistry.
His tan skin, his blue eyes, he's strong and smart too. Although the brat is privileged down to the bucket he shits in, he's the kindest guy I know.
I can't blame the losers who surrounded me shipping is together.
Or whatever they call it.
We've known each other since the beginning of High School since he used to be in all of my classes.
Now he's only in my P.E. but I'm not complaining.
Eren's POV
  Levi and that stupid fucking body of his. The light curves of his waist, his small but cute height, his jet black hair contrasting with his pale skin. His eyes, and of course the main course. God, everything about him is what I want. No- what I need.
  But he's more than that, his harsh yet honest attitude. He never gives a fuck what people think, and yet, is so fond and caring of the things around him. At least when it doesn't bother him.
  He's everything that I want and needs if only I can get the balls to fucking talk to him-
  "Ow, what the fuck Jean!" I suddenly feel a large, hard, yet round object hit my head.
   "Well next time watch out you fucking idiot, maybe if you stopped daydreaming about Levi all the damn time, we've would've won that game last night!" Jean yelled back at me, putting all the blame on me.
   "You're blaming me for that bullshit, I wasn't the fuck quarterback motherfucker! Maybe you should go ahead and tell Rinner to get his head outta his ass!" Stepping closer to him, I've had enough.
  "Well, you know what Eren?" Just looked up at me, smugly.
  "What Jean?" I looked down.
   " Maybe, if you grew a pair and asked that (f-slur ) out, we wouldn't be in this situation." Says the one who can't figure out his sexuality.
   At that point I lost it, I don't give a fuck where you like, shit like that shouldn't be coming out of anyone's mouth. Especially as an insult.
  As I go to punch the fucking idiot, someone else comes between us.
Again.
   "When will you two finally stop fighting!" Assistant Coach Erwin said (Idk if these exist cause who gives a fuck about American sports, I only watch football for the Super Bowl)
  Although Erwin is one of us, the man is huge and extremely strong, although he looks young, it's easy to mistake him for his intelligence.
  We both apologized for our actions, even though I don't regret any.
   "You both will be sitting out this practice," he said sternly. "Eren you go to the infirmary, that hit looked hard. Jean, I want you on the bleachers, go hand out the waters when we take a break. Do you both understand me?" He looked down on us.
  "Yes Erwin," we responded in unison.
   Suddenly I smelt the sweetest yet calmest sent.
  When I made it to the infirmary I saw him there.
Levi's pov
I smelt Eren from the moment he knocked on the door.
"Hey Eren, it's been a while hasn't it?" God, he's so cute, but I need to keep my calm.
  He sat down in the middle of the room, closest to where I was. God, I can feel his heat from here. And he isn't even touching me.
  " It hasn't it, but I have an injury, can you.. can you help me clean it?" He looked up at me with those blue eyes of his, he looked so soft, and yet I wanted nothing more than to feel him on top of me.
Get it together Levi.
"Of course Eren, I am the assistant here anyways."
  Externally, I was calm, but inside I was jumping with joy. I know it's just his head, but even the smallest touches make me so happy.
  I gather the alcohol cleaner, and some bandages, as the wound wasn't as bad as I'd seen from the team.
  I get closer to him and move his thick hair aside to get a better view of his injury.
  "So, how'd this happen Eren?" It's nothing new to hear that Eren got in a fight but it was always a different reason each time.
"Fucking Jean and his rude ass comments." He said harshly, getting worked up from it all.
  " What's new with the talking horse." I laughed quietly, him following along. God. Even his laugh makes me wanna jump in joy.
  "Your funny Levi, it's one of the things I like about you." He moved his head, making me look at him.
That
Fucking
Comment
"I like about you"
"I like about you"
"I like about you"
  Suddenly he's standing, and ever so quickly, he grabs my hands and slams my body in the door, kissing me.
  Before I could even control myself, I moan into the kiss, his tongue entering my mouth.
  He slowly begins to let go of my hands, with the free I wrap them around his neck, his in my hair, pulling each other closer.
  His leg gets in between mine and I grind down onto his thigh, I can feel the heat and slight wetness pooling down on me.
  But suddenly he pulls away and looks down on me.
   I go in my toes and kiss him myself, opening my mouth for his tongue again.
  But this time he goes back and disconnects us.
  "Levi, I fucking like you." His lips were swollen from the kissing, yet he looked even more perfect.
  "Eren, your all I fucking think about. Even in my dreams." I pick him gently on the lips.
  He sat back down and I went back to the wound, but it seems he was writing something down.
  He stood again.
How many fucking times is he gonna stand, can't even dress the wound?
  "Although I don't want to go, my lunch will start soon, I can't seem too suspicious now can I." He smirked at me.
  And he left just like that, leaving his not behind.
It said:
"Meet me here: 35203 Sina Ave, my house is the one with the black SUV in the driveway if the numbers don't work. No one will be home so we have time to ourselves. "
Oh
My
God.
(This is me when my GF tells me a compliment)
Time skip, Eren's home Levi's POV.
Ugh, finally I found his fucking home. Holy shit it's fucking huge! Three people live here, not 10!
  After a few seconds from the door ringing, he opens and we go upstairs to his room, leaving the door slightly open. (This is weird, who leaves the door open?)
  "So, what is it that you want Eren?" I know he said he liked me, but I wouldn't be the first guy he "liked".
   " Well, before I tell you what I want, what is it that you look for?"
  "I fucking like you Eren, more than you might think. You are kind, gentle...sometimes, and you never abuse your secondary gender. I want you Eren, I want a relationship with you Eren. I want to be your Omega and then you belong to me." I finished my confession, and honest and prideful as I could under his intimidating gaze.
  He responded with something I didn't expect, he came closer to me, and this time pinned me to the bed, landing on top of me gently, and kissed me with a passion I didn't think I could handle.
  I kissed back and started the get hotter. I'm guessing he felt the same and stood on his knees, taking off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants.
  Before having enough time to admire him, he practically ripped off my shirt and pulled my pants along with my boxers down.
  Not liking the offensive fact be still had clothes on, I pushed him down to a large bed and did the same he did to me.
  I used force to kiss him and we fought for dominance, while kissing me his hands trailed down to my bottom, bus large hand cupping me.
  He sat up, now me in a ridding position he kissed down to my collar bone and down to my sensitive nipples, sucking and licking them aggressively.
  I moaned loudly and he began to touch me in places no has before.
  Unlike Eren and the student's opinion, I was still a virgin.
  Then, his hands find their way to the source of my wetness, once he did, he sank two of his fingers deep inside of me.
  "God damnit Levi your so fucking wet for me, you want it don't you baby. Fuck, I could just imagine my knot deep inside of you. Can you babe? Can you imagine it?" He whispered into my ear.
  "Eren God yes, I want it,  I want it so fucking bad!" I went further down on now four of his fingers, runting against them.
  The pleasure I felt was incredible, but the thought of the throbbing fat cock inside of me made me squirt on his fingers.
  " Well, what do we have here, tell me Levi is this your first time with another?" Eren began to thrust his fingers deep and harsh inside, hitting my prostate dead on.
  "E-eren oh my God, fuck! Y-yeah it's my first time, shit!" He was better than any toy I've had to get his done.
  "Fuck Levi, your so fucking hot." He moaned and rubbed his dick against mine making me scream.
  He pulled his fingers out abruptly and I wined from the lost.
"Your gonna fucking ride my dick, and then when I'm almost finished, I'm gonna pin you down and shove my knot up your ass, you want that my Omega?" He commanded.
  Instead of a verbal response, I went into a squat position, took his at least 10 in cock, and sat on it, shoving it deep inside me.
  "Fucking hell Levi, shit your ass is so fucking tight, ugh!" He held onto my hips.
  "Eren! Oh my god, it's, it's so fucking deep inside me!" I could feel the slight bludge created in my stomach. Eren noticed it and rubbed it softly on my stomach.
   He helped me move, and as in motion, I mean lifting me and slamming my ass against his forming knot.
  My eyes were rolled back to my brain, and I felt like I was in heaven with the pleasure he was giving me.
  I felt like a fucking toy in his hands, being used to get him off, and I fucking loved it.
  My "juices"(?) we're leaking down my thighs, and all over his dick. Making a smack smack smack sound that I come here echo through the hallways.
  Eren was grunting and cursing about how tight and wet I  was, calling me a slut and his toy. Turning me on even more.
  "Ahhh fuck Levi, shit I'm gonna cum!" With that, he pulled out, shoved face down into the sheets, pushed my ass up, and shoved it all back in.
  "Take my knot you Thrust fucking Thrust slut."
And with that he shoved his enormous knot inside of me, making me cum like the whore I was.

After a few more rounds, he cleaned up, then had more know the shower, and finally cuddled in his room. Watching some episodes of Phineas and Ferb.
  "Levi, I love you too." He kissed my forehead.
   And with that, I turned into the reddest white boy in town.

So I really thought I had covid. But turns out it was a really bad cough. Anyway, I wanted to finish this for new year's data and before I come back to school on the fourth. J love you guys so much and I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.

Have a great new year's and as always if you have any recommendations for the next chapter please pleas please write them in the comment or private message me