234. Setting fire

Chapter 234: Setting fire? Forced Xiao Ziling?

Every time he go to a base, Chu Yutian will be fully open. Although there is no spiritual cooperation with Xiao Ziling, the scope of his mastery is much reduced, but the scope of the kilometer is enough for him.

Excluding some meaningless movements in the spiritual coverage, Chu Haotian quickly found what he wanted, so the scene here appeared in front of Chu Haotian.

This is a team of awakened people at Nantong Base. At this time, they are preparing for the trip, and of course there are chats.

"Captain, the above people let us quickly concentrate on the South Base, and all the way to sort out the awakened person, why?" A small team member is very excited, it is estimated that the first time out of the mission, so very curious.

"Some time ago, some people had assassinated the upper floor of the Nandu base. Now this person has escaped from the Nandu base. The first batch of people from the past sent a message.

They stopped at the position ten kilometers away from the base city of Nandu for the first blockade. And we will carry out the second layer of blockade." The captain who is in the assembly is very patient and explained to his team members.

"Dare to assassinate the top of the Nandu base, but also escape from the Nandu base. It must be a powerful awakening person. If we encounter it, is it not very dangerous?" The small team members are somewhat timid.

"Reassure, we just help out some suspicious people in the periphery. Those on the first floor are called dangerous. I heard that the person should be in the first layer of encirclement. Our second layer is just an insurance."

Captain laughed. Touching the head of the small team member relieved his concern.
Chu Yutian heard this, his brows were wrinkled and his heart was burning. Has Xiaoling been forced to this point? Is it hurt? I hope he is all well. Chu Yu naively wants to fly to the side of Xiao Ziling immediately, and protect him in his arms to be at ease...

"Chu Ge, I left the attacking group, not only for revenge, but I also want to become stronger. Stand brightly and stand by your side, let everyone be sure of your vision!" When Xiao Ziling left the attacking group, he once again sounded in his heart.

Let his heart be certain, his Xiaoling will not be easily defeated, and Xiaoling and Zifu are really in a desperate situation. Will definitely enter the Zifu life.

Chu Yutian believes that Xiao Ziling is still well. If Xiao Ziling really has three long and two short, he will certainly feel as a sharer of Zifu, but now, he does not feel any abnormality. That means that what he worried about did not happen.

However, he hates Zifu's setting of his sharer. If it is far away, he would like to enter Zifu to enter Zifu. As long as Xiaoling is in danger, he will be able to arrive immediately.

It is a pity that all this is his extravagant hope. Zifu has a lot of restrictions on him. For example, he can't feel the existence of Zifu more than 100 meters away from Xiaoziling. For example, he can't enter Zifu without touching the body of Xiaoziling.

"Xiaoling, don't be reluctant, stay in Zifu, wait for me to come over!" Chu Yutian pressed down with full of worries. Continue to the South Capital Base.
He saw him tapping on the toes and leaping from the roof, and the huge windbreaker swayed in the air and danced. Just like a flying bird with wings, it slides southward to the south with...

Then disappear instantly!
When the first sunshine climbed out of the horizon and sprinkled on the earth, Wu Qingyun took the awakened people of the base to the forest area where Xiaoziling was hiding. He felt his eyes closed and his face was a little dignified: "Is it here?"