341. 8th Order

Chapter 241: The eighth order, the result of the unity of mind and body.

The dragon under the Chu suddenly felt a cool, and then the cool from here went straight up to the brain along the abdomen chest, so that he was suddenly cleared by the stunned mind.

He looked at the whole person, his warm body, the familiar curve in the palm of his hand, the wonderful taste in his tongue, and the entanglement of the underarm, which seemed to be swallowed by his giant.

The meat hole, he does not need to open his eyes, he knows who it is, this is the Xiaoziling he always wanted to have, and now he is finally under his body, gently open the body to let him cross.

He was excited, but he also felt that the Xiaoziling under his body did not get any pleasure. His waist and abdomen clearly felt the weak lower body of the other side. He's afraid that when he lost his reason, he brutally strengthened him and injured him.

Hao Tian’s heart is very embarrassing, countless spring dreams, he hopes to give Xiao Ziling a perfect love, not the current misery.

At this time, Qingxin had already run a circle in the body of Chu Yutian, and rescued those abilities that were banned because of the presence of singularity. The assisted kinetic energy group began to counterattack.

They drove the body's fascinating venom, and drove these invaders into the life roots of Chu Yutian, and they went deep into the Xiaoziling from Chu Yutian with the Qingxin technique. Giants began to turn to Xiao Ziling's body...

"Is this a double repair?" The change in the body, Chu Haotian immediately felt it, and the thought was raised directly in his mind.

He was somewhat surprised. If he really thought, maybe this is his chance to Xiao Xiaoling. Maybe his little mausole will not blame him for this, but it is a good reason to drive this wonderful thing later. Excited, he began to forcefully twitch...

Xiao Ziling also felt the changes in the body, and a huge amount of energy returned to his body with his own clear heart. The abilities that were originally stopped in the body began to work and began to absorb the surrounding energy...

Xiao Ziling couldn't help but feel a little in the heart, and can practice when doing this kind of thing? He feels that the world is different.
Suddenly, the words before Xiaoqi were presented in his mind. Is this double repair?

Is double repair not only applied on male or female? Why are men and men also? Xiao Ziling feels that he is going to be chaotic, but the ability to run faster and faster in the body, as well as the rapid enhancement of the mellow energy group, cannot be unbelievable.

Just when Xiao Ziling is full of brains. He once again felt the irritating feeling of being unable to speak. He thought that he was an illusion, and this time he confirmed that the feeling existed.

The dragon in the body once again slammed into the depths of his body and went deep into the end of the dragon. This depth gave him a feeling of being pierced. The huge head of the evil dragon wiped a certain point in the body, as if he had smashed his most itchy place, let Xiao Ziling majestic. Bounced and panicked.

The originally soft, lower body began to feel, and began to tremble in the grass.
At this time, Chu Yutian is no longer irrational. The sorrow is controlled by the lust. He has no blink of an eye because he is afraid of being seen by Xiao Ziling from his eyes and ending his dreams. Love, he pretends to be controlled by passion, still loses reason.

Of course, Xiao Ziling’s strange situation was caught. The firmness touched on the lower abdomen made Chu Yutian know that his Xiaoling had a feeling in this love, and he finally felt relieved.