Chapter 13 [Esdeath's defection]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me Akame and Taeko were now headed to the H.Q where [Murasame] was being held but something was crossing my mind, did Akame know Esdeath? I had to know so i asked her.

Tatsumi:"Hey Akame?"

Akame:"Yes Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Do you know someone by the name of Esdeath?"

Akame and Taeko froze in there track's both having an evident look of shock on there face's.

Taeko:"How do you know that traitor's name!?"

Tatsumi:"The psycho bitch has been hunting me for year's, all i know is she's a psycho that want's to kill me because i'm a Hybrid."

Taeko:"So now the traitor is after us too, damnit."

Tatsumi:"What are you talking about?"

Akame:"She call's Esdeath a traitor for a reason, about a year after i took the thrown and had Honest executed she decided she would do whatever she so pleased."

Flashback

Akame:"Esdeath, this is becoming unacceptable, you cannot follow your own rule's, you're expected to follow the same law's that the cizilian's follow."

Esdeath:"Heheheheheh-

-Do you really expect me to bend my knee to you just because you sit on the thrown? You are but a child."

Akame:"I know that, but you cannot over turn the law's because you are a general, you have to follow the law's just as everyone else does."

Esdeath:"Your law's can't bind me anymore child, i am the master of my own soul and the host of my body, you will not tell me what to do."

Akame:"If you are not going to follow the law's...then you are not welcome in this city anymore, now begone."

That's when i called for the guard's to escort her out of the capital, that's when everything went down hill.

Esdeath:"You may get rid of me, when you kill me!"

She started killing everyone that was there, guard's maid's and even the innocent's that were there, she was going to kill my current minister so i jumped inbetween them.

Akame:"Stop!"

I took the hit for the minister it was quite the lethal hit too, i was on the verge of bleeding out but our doctor was there to patch me up, Stylish is a good doctor.

Esdeath:"Pathetic-

-From one child empress to another, this capital is doomed."

Bulat:"You're not getting away without a fight!"

Next thing i'm seeing is the Grand General Bulat beating down Esdeath before she could really compute what was happening, he sent her running without even having to don [Incursio].

Bulat:"Begone beast, and never return."

Chouri:"How bad are her wound's?"

Stylish:"Very, but i can fix her, i'll need a full pint of blood that matches her's now."

Next thing i really remember is waking up in a hospital bed covered in bandage's.

Akame:"Wh-What happened?"

Stylish:"You were attacked by Esdeath, but we've stablized you, you'll make a full recovery."

Chouri:"And we have a bounty out on Esdeath's head for her betreyal, her action's will not go unpunished i asure you your highness."

Flashback end

Akame:"That's why Esdeath is being refered to as a traitor."

Tatsumi:"So, what's are plan of attack if she come's at us?"

Akame:"We take her arm's off, completely."

Taeko:"Then i'm gonna cut her open just like she did to the empress."

Tatsumi:(Damn, that Esdeath is more of a psycho bitch than i thought, attacking a child empress just because they want you to follow the law? That's low really low.)

Akame:"We should press forward, i know of something or someone that can help us."

Taeko:"Do you mean?"

Akame:"Indeed Taeko."

We pressed onward toward's some cave where we would be in search of this...thing that would help us.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]