34

Come on Y/n everything will be okay.

I told myself as I walked into the station wiping my eyes. I walked pass the security they didn't ask me why I'm here. There probably recognize me as the grieving mother of her missing child.

I walked into the office I hear commotion in.

Every instantly got quiet, as I walked in.
Mr. Aizawa's eyes met with mine, infact everyone's eyes met with mine.

I awkwardly walked in sitting next to Mr.Aizawa and PresentMic. "Y/n are you sure you're okay" Aizawa said. I nodded holding back tears.

"Let's just find him please" my voice cracked and he nodded. He ran his hand over his face sighing.

"As of now, we have 2 pro heros on ground looking for Hiroto and Hawks is using his feathers. When the interns are told about the case I'm sure we'll have more" someone said but I couldn't bear to look up, too much tears were willing to fall out my eyes

"Okay too get started do you have any enemies. Anyone who would try to get back at you" my breath got caught in my throat, what if this was my fault and he died.

"Not that I can think of. Can I speak with you privately Mr. Aizawa" I whispered and he nodded as we walked outside.

"What about Hitoshi" Aizawa looked shocked he'd forgotten his son has enemies. "What if people figured out. Many people know.  I tried to tell him about Hiroto and he freaked out and said i was like my father... oh god"

"If I could I'd ground him. He just don't think sometimes" Mr.Aizawa groaned shaking his head.

There's also a chance Namaki- no. "I think I know a suspect".

"Who?" Mr.Aizawa asked turning his head to me fast.

"My father. Namaki L/n" my mind went blank. I couldn't protect him. I couldn't protect my own son. I broke my promise.

"Thank you Y/n, when was the last time you saw him" Aizawa wrote something down in a notebook. 

"I- I don't remember the day. I just know what he did- Mr. Aizawa he'll kill him" I bit my cheek holding in a sob and Mr. Aizawa's face dropped.

"Y/n go home, you need to try to rest for tomorrow." I shook my head pushing the tears back. "I wasn't asking your on an edge of a breakdown and we need you on your best. If you don't go home I'll make sure you don't go in on the search"

"Thats not fair Mr. Aizawa. I'm fine you need more information I'll give it to you" I clenched my fist, he thinks he knows the best for me. I'd rather lose my hero license and quit my intern job then not look for my own son.

"Go, I'll call a driver for you" he said sternly looking at my puffy red eyes. I rolled my eyes storming out the building, I'll look for him myself.

Namaki.

I'll trade my life for my sons anyday. I just need to find him and make the offer. Come on get me.

Aizawa

I put my pen down rolling my eyes as my phone rang.

"Shota any progress?" Yamada said his voice sounded full of nerves. "No Yamada we have a suspect though"

"Come home it's time to switch. Plus you need to sleep" I rolled my eyes once more I couldn't even think of sleeping, and that's surprising. It's my fault Hiro got kidnapped.

If I would've just let him say home he would be here. "Im good Yamada, kiss Eri good night for me" I ran a hand over my face hanging up.

Reading the report of what happened that day makes me more anxious. The things Namaki did to Y/n is sick. I was surprised to see Hitoshi's name pop up a few times but other than that there's no recent reports of him.

"Our top suspect is Namaki L/n, he is Y/n's father. His quirk was never registered, but he surely has one." I presented the case to the hero's and detectives.

"Mr.Aizawa stated here it says that Hiroto's father is N/A, could it be him?" the lead detective asked writing every fact on his notepad.

"I'm sure not" I replied quickly. I know my son wouldn't go shoot his child. But anyone can be a suspect.

"And how so?" the detective asked with a smirk. God, I hate people who act like they know everything.

"I know so because MY SON wouldn't kidnap his child. Anymore questioned Mr. Kida." everyone's conversations in the room went quiet.

"No sir, I'm sorry for what happened" the detective asked looking down. I soon left the room, those half meant apologizes aren't gonna get my grandson back.

"Yamada please stop calling I promise I'll be back after this patrol." I told my husband not in the mood for his shenanigans.

"Shota you won't believe who just showed up at the front door." Yamada whispered.

"Who?" I asked beginning to feel panicked, Yamada never whispers.

"Hitoshi."