Chapter 24

Even after all the tough talk, Naruto was having a little problem. Number 1, even though his clones used very little chakra to create, they had to constantly draw chakra from him to regenerate and use Jutsus, unlike Shadow clones.

But this wasn't that big of a deal for him since he had monstrous reserves which were almost never ending.

'Kurama, this doesn't affect my reserves that much, however, the strain on my body is too much. Can you power the ones fighting Mikoto san and Fugaku san?' asked Naruto as he clashed swords with his mother.

"You are very good Naruto. Must say, I don't regret passing Amaya to you," Kushina said as she brought her sword down at him.

"Thanks, mom. So how about we go all out?" asked Naruto with a smirk as Amaya cheered inside.

"Is it what I think it is?" asked Kushina as Naruto just smiled.

The next moment both Kushina and Naruto jumped back as Kanji started to flow onto their swords. Orochimaru had seen those kanji before, they were similar to the ones Sasuke used.

As soon as the swords were completely covered in Kanji, a translucent extra layer formed on it.

"Huh?" muttered Sakura as she stopped fighting along with others.

"It's a skill only Fuinjutsu users can do. They infuse their elements into their weapons using seals. Unlike normally when it just makes the weapon sharp, this sends attacks resembling jutsus at the opponent," said Yamato as he made a wood wall to block an attack.

Orochimaru with every passing second was getting nervous. Naruto proved to be way too powerful to deal with.

Meanwhile, Naruto swung his sword towards Kushina, and a devastating blast of wind was shot from his sword. Kushina stabbed her sword into the ground making an invisible shield.

"This... this doesn't even make sense! That is just absurd!" said Sai, witnessing Naruto going all out for the first time.

"That is why it took three villages to destroy Uzushiogakure, the home of Uzumaki," said Yamato.

"I've seen Sai expressing emotions the first time. I've seen it all," muttered Sakura as she punched the final experiment.

"Now, Kabuto, how would you like your ass to be beaten?" asked Sakura in a threatening tone. Surprised, Yamato and Sai looked around them only to see that Sakura had taken care of the last 5 experiments while talking.

Sai's eyes widened at seeing the destruction Sakura had caused. In less than one minute since he and Yamato had conversed, two people were laying on top of each other, as for the other three, one's hand was completely shattered. Keep in mind that it was shattered, not broken, i.e., it was broken into multiple pieces. The second guy's leg was missing, and the third guy was hanging from a tree branch.

"She scares me," said Yamato emotionlessly.

"Me too."

They were interrupted as Kushina and Naruto's blades clashed, sending large blasts throwing everyone including Mikoto and Fugaku who were fighting off clones of Naruto and Kabuto who were trying to return to Orochimaru's side.

"Kukuku, I think it would be better to cease fire until their fight is done," said Orochimaru as his eyes shone in excitement.

Naruto was grinning from ear to ear. He had never had so much fun unless you counted his battle against Sasuke. It was him and his mother, going all out without holding back, using their own strength. 

"Fuin: Windstorm," said Kushina as the sky was covered with clouds. This was an S-rank Fuinjutsu that would cause a raging storm which would be laced with wind blades.