66. bye london

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay let me check everything one more time." i said. But Josh stopped me.

"You checked everything 10 time since we are here. Sit down next to your husband and baby's and relax." Josh said and turned me around. Right now i was a mess. The plane would start any second and i was scared that i missed something. As Josh said. i checked the bags a million of times. I mean i don't want us to forget anything.

We were on our way to america for the oscars. We got a private plane because we didn't want the baby's to annoy other people in a normal plane. We also wanted or needed to bring the whole family, so why not. Tom of course wanted to bring his whole family. He brings all of them with us to the oscar night. A thing that i can't complain about. I also brought my whole family. Mom and Dad will stay in the hotel room and take care of the twins. They will get a little help by Evelyn and Sofia and Alex are staying with them too. Josh and Luna decided that they really wanna come to the oscars with us. I mean i want complain about that either. I love to have my sibling by my side at such an important night.

"Okay. Everyone in their seats. The plane will start any minute." the pilot said and everyone got on their seats. The plane started and we were up in the air for several hours. The plane ride was better than we thought. The wins cried once and it took a while until they were asleep. But other than that no problems. Maybe because i also slept the whole time but that doesn't matter.

When we landen in LA it was already 9 pm. So it was easy for us to get in a taxi and drive to our hotel. We all checked in our hotel rooms and me and Tom were put like a light.

The next day began pretty normal. The twins thankfully slept through and we had enough sleep. We all decided to have breakfast together in the hotel restaurant before we all do our own things.

"So how busy is your day ?" my mom asked.

"Well in 2 hours we need to be at the fitting. And that's it. I don't know how long this will take." i said.

"Law said it depends how much things they need to change." Tom said.

"You taking the twins with you ?" Nikki asked.

"We don't know yet. I mean they could stay here but they could also come with us." Tom said and i nodded.

"Do you filled your milk in the bottles ?" my mom asked and i nodded. "Then let them here. I think we grandparents would enjoy to spend time with the boys, while the others go with you."

"But don't need you guys also an outfit for tomrrow ?" Tom asked his parents.

"We are sort out already." Dom said. Tom looked at me and i nodded.

"I think we can let them here. It's very nice of you." i said to both our parents.

"No problem sweetie." Nikki said. After the breakfast Tom and I packed everything up and gave all the baby things to our parents.

"See you later my boys." i said and kissed both their heads.

"Be nice. We love you." Tom said and did the same. We then got with our siblings and Alex in the car and drove over to Law's house. He invited us all nicely and we sat down on his couche.

"This time you gave me quiet a chalange to find outfits for all of them." Law said and came in the room with all the clothes.

"Yeah, quiet some more people than usual." Harry said.

"But nothing i can't do." Law said. "Okay let's start with the family first. Sam and Harry to me."

Sam and Harry got their outfits first. It suited them. It was basic. A black and white suite.

"That was easy. You guys didn't grow at all." Law joked and we all laughed. "The next one is Paddy."

The boys decided to go all in black and white suits. Paddy's needed some finishing touches because he had grown a lot but not enough for this suit.

"How about it grab Josh now." Law said and Josh stood up. "You ever thought about modeling ?"

"Nope." Josh said and i laughed.

"You should." Law said and gave Josh his suit. He came back minutes later. "Oh yeah you definelty should. This suits fits you perfectly."

"Thank you." Josh said. He was a little uncomfortable, i saw this, but at the same time he quiet enjoyed it. But he was never going to become a model.

"Now my little princess." Law said and pointed at Luna. "I give you one of Y/N's old dresses, that we sadly never wore."

"I haven't wore many because you always give me hundreds of options." i argued. Law showed Luna the dress and she freaked out.

"How could you never wore this ? It's beautiful." she asked me before she ran away to put this on. I mean it looked gorgeous on her. I think i can't go around and get it for her.

"Now the dad please." Law said and Tom stood up. "All black. How you wanted."

"Thanks Law." he said and went away to get changed. He came back and looked amazing. As always. "I like it. I take it."

"Nothing to change from my side." Law said and then turned around again. "Now the mom."

He pulled out a dress we always saved for a moment like that. "It's time sweetie."

I changed in the dress and looked in the mirror. It looked gorgeous. I walked out to Law and he freaked out.

"Uhhhh perfect. Absolutely perfect." he said and hugged me carefully.

"I just can agree." i said.

"Me too." Tom said and we all said 'Awwwww'.

" Tom said and we all said 'Awwwww'

your dress if you like

toms all black suit

lunas dress