TWENTY-SIX

TWENTY-SIX
Callie

"You've done this before, haven't you?" Everest questions as we stare at the shooting target in front of us.

Four times I hit the middle.

I don't know how, but I did.

"I've never," I whisper, still staring at the target in amazement.

"Do it again!" He ushers, so I do.

I hit the target again.

"Fuck that's hot." Everest rasps and I look over my shoulder at him and raise my eyebrows.

I walk over to the table with a limp and place the gun back down on the table.

"Can we stop now because we've been doing this for hours?" I whine and Everest smiles gently but nods his head.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"You sore down there, sunshine?" I feel him smirk against my skin and I roll my eyes and pull back slightly to look at him.

"No thanks to you three." I retort and he chuckles,

"Give me a kiss." He pouts his lips and I smile gently, stepping up on to my tiptoes and place a kiss onto his soft lips. "More." I peck his lips again and he smiles brightly.

"Thanks for teaching me how to shoot," I say, and he raises his eyebrows at me in amusement.

"Looks like our girl was already a pro." He pinches my cheeks and then pulls away. "Beautiful girl." He winks, and I have to look away from him, my face heating up.

"I need to wash my hair, so I'm going to have a shower," I tell him and begin to walk out of the gym, but I'm stopped when he grabs hold of my hand.

"Can I join?" He whispers with a small twinkle in his blue eyes.

"No funny business." I point, and he holds his hands up in defence.

"I won't touch." He smiles brightly.

•••

And he touches.

"Everest." I whine as he begins to trail kisses all over my body. The showerhead pours with water above us and I throw my head back as I watch him drop to his knees in front of me.

A small gasp escapes my lips when he puts my leg over his shoulder and latches his lips on to my pussy.

"Ev," I whisper breathlessly and thread my fingers through his wet locks. "Fuck." My back arches off of the black tiles and I can't help but grip his hair tighter, bringing out a low grunt from him.

I look down, and my mouth falls open as he looks up at me with his bright blues eyes, a mischievous glint behind them. Suddenly, my eyes flutter shut when he reaches up and sticks two fingers inside me.

"Ugh." My legs begin to shake, so he tightens his arms around my thighs.

"You like that, baby?" He rasps, and I clench my eyes shut as another wave of pleasure hits me. A pinch on my hip has my eyes dropping to make eye contact with his own eyes.

"Yes," I whisper breathlessly, and he begins to suck on my clit harder.

Cries and whimpers leave my mouth as I reach my climax, I clutch on tightly to Everest's hair as I ride out my high. Everest gently lowers my leg down and stands up, my head tilts up to look at him, and he grins.