𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"What you think we should do for Von birthday?" Kentrell asked Grandbabii.

"Um, I don't know." Grandbabii tapped away on his iPad.

"I got him a watch on Valentines Day, and forgot to give it to him. Ima give it to him." Kentrell sat on the couch, Kaylani in his arms as she ate. "But, let me talk to you right quick." Kentrel patted the spot on the couch next to him.

"Huh?" Grandbabii hummed, sitting on the couch.

"You know you can tell me and Von anything? No matter the situation."

"Yeah." Grandbabii mumbled looking down at his hands.

"Somebody been hitting you?" Kentrell asked, his back slumped on the couch as Kaylani laid in his chest, his head turned to look at Grandbabii.

Grandbabii stayed quiet, giving Kentrell his answer.

"Who?" Kentrell asked, feeling himself get mad.

Nobody should abuse kids, and it made him even more mad that somebody was abusing Grandbabii more specifically. Kentrell had developed the strongest bond with Grandbabii, and knowing someone was harming his 'lil nigga', made him livid.

"My mama boyfriend." Grandbabii mumbled.

"Who her boyfriend?" Kentrell asked.

"Brandon." Grandbabii mumbled. "Am I going to have to go back there?" Grandbabii's eyes filled with tears.

"No, Ima be sure of that." Kentrell pulled Grandbabii into his side. "Love ya, lil nigga."

"Love you too, Trell." Grandbabii smiled, wrapping his arms around Kentrell's waist.

"What y'all doing down here?" Von asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Don't tell him." Grandbabii whispered. "I don't want him to think ima bitch."

Kentrell nodded, though he knew he was going to have to tell Von eventually.

"We chilling." Kentrell nodded his head.

Von walked to the couch, picking Kaylani up. "Hey, fat mama."