:)

This is literally just pure porn. Like there is pretty much zero plot. Pegging, mommy kink and breeding kink go brrr

Beta read by blackberry but they adamantly hate wattpad so sorry about this berry.

Gender neutral reader X dream team <3

Dream is a brat and I take no criticism. Don't be a cunt in the comments. Have a good day.

***

Bets were never fun unless you knew you were gonna win, and I knew I was gonna fucking win.

Of course I was. A bet against George, especially one where the resultant was dominating the other, was never one that I intended on losing.

"Out of ten?" I asked, watching as George's player crouched and uncrouched repeatedly and hearing him hum in agreement.

"Actually," Sapnap butted in over the call, the smirk on his face audible, "You can't get a best out of ten, only out of nine and eleven."

"Shut up," I laughed quietly, telling George the items we'd both need before having Dream count down to the start of the first battle.

"God, I really hope you lose George," Sapnap laughed, the blonde shushing him before resuming his countdown to 'The Most Epic PVP Battle In History' , as he had kindly put it.

Yelling, angry words and screamed curses, but like I said, bets were never fun unless you knew you were gonna win.

6:4 to me.

It was close, but he never had a chance. 

"You've got to be fucking joking," George whispered as he leant back in his chair, Dream and Sap cheering while I just let myself breathe. I could feel my heart racing at his complaints as the other two boys in the call poked fun at him.

"Oh, I'm definitely pegging you," I breathed as the oldest boy went silent, Sapnap only muttering a quiet 'oh fuck,' under his breath while Dream chuckled in amusement, "There is no way I'm letting this opportunity go to waste."

"There is no way you're fucking me," George whispered, his voice cracking slightly as his mind produced an image of what it would be like, head pushed into the mattress as he begged for more. He shook away the thought before continuing, "Absolutely not."

"Awh but Georgie," I pouted, trying not to crack a smile, "You lost the bet."

"Fuck," He groaned, the sound of his head hitting his desk ringing out over the call.

"Look," I started, feeling slightly bad at his reaction, "If you don't wanna do it I can just stick with something else. I wouldnt wanna force yo-"

"No," George interrupted, his voice clear and almost pleading before he cleared his throat and quietly muttered, "No, it's fine. I lost the bet. That's how it works."

"You sure that's the only reason," Dream smirked, listening to the way George tried to stutter out a response, "I think you're into it. I think you want it."

"Fuck off , Dream," the shorter boy snapped as I laughed. He definitely wanted it.

"Where are we doing this then?"

George let out a confused noise at Sapnap's question, "Oh no, no, there's no way you two are gonna be there."

"They definitely are," I murmured as I tapped my fingers against two of the keys of my keyboard, hard enough to make a noise but not quite hard enough to actually click them, "That was one of the rules you set for if I lost, so it's one of the rules now that you lost."