Moon's Rise

You'd feel embarrassed, just wanting the lights back on to go back to working with that overly-happy sun animatronic. You let yourself sink into the shallow ball-pit, emotionless, hearing nothing but the light breathing of Moon next to you, staring at you. Not knowing what to do with you. You waited, waited for him to do something about your emotionless body surrounded by the cold plastic balls.
Moon gripped tightly onto your ankle, and started pulling you to the foam platform, you felt your head bump onto it as you were pulled. You both were silent as he dragged you, his cold metal fingers wrapped around your bare ankle.
He dropped you, and climbed on top of you, you felt his metal, foam and clothed body on top of yours; he wasn't as heavy as he looked. He stared down at you with his glowing red eyes, his wide frozen smile blaring in your vision.
"You're such a cute, little, thing." He said, running his cold finger down your chest. Your cheeks would flush, as you felt warm and somewhat comforted, yet scared for your life. Was he going to.. touch you? Kiss you? Hug you? Or stab your body and leave you to die in the middle of a play-area.
You waited.
"W-what are you doing? Get off.." you struggled to even speak, you had mixed emotions about this situation.

"I wanna play."