Seven (His pov)

I heard the patio door open and sighed. I was tossing and turning all night not being able to stay asleep for more than an hour at a time.

I stood and walked out of my room and silently into hers. I saw her head down and the wind blowing the little strands that fell from her braid.

I looked at her bed and picked up the small blanket she loved and walked through the already opened door.

I touched her back and her breath hitched but she didn't jump. She kept her head down and I scratched her back seeing goosebumps appearing on her arms and the bare spots of her back.

I sighed standing next to her and putting the blanket over my shoulder with my forearms on the railing. She moved closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

I looked down at her and her eyes were shut but pink was on her cheeks and her lips were more pouted than usual. She looked so beautiful in this light. The moon along with the small lanterns out here made her skin shine.

I looked back in front of me and took a deep breath letting the cool air fill my lungs and relax me.

We stood there for a while and she didn't remove her head from my arm.

"Come on love. It's late. We can go downstairs and lie down on the couch. I'll put on a show or movie or something." I said and she nodded. I grabbed her small hand and pulled her downstairs. I pulled some blankets out of the basket and sat down on the couch.

She came and sat by me. I handed her, her little blanket and covered us with a large one. I turned on the TV and Friends was on. I looked at her and she lied her head on my shoulder scooting closer to me.

She was curled into a ball but as she moved closer her head was on my bare chest and she hugged my arm.

It's been a while and I looked down seeing her eyes shut and her breathing slower than usual. She had gone to sleep.

I sighed feeling my own relief overwhelm me. I closed my eyes and put my head back falling asleep myself.

-

I heard my alarm go off and pulled my phone lazily from my pocket clicking stop. I looked down to see her still sleeping on me and I was so glad she at least got five hours of sleep.

I moved my head and it was a bit sore but nothing unbearable.

"Wake up." I mumbled and she hummed a 'No' and I laughed.

"It's an hour before we have to leave darling." I whispered and she clutched my arm more.

"I'll get you a smoothie." I said and she nodded.

"Then wake up." I said and she nodded.

She sat up a little and pulled the blankets off of her standing and reaching up with her arms so she could stretch.

She was so fucking hot. Her ass was amazing in the shorts and her thighs were so big and pretty. Her waist was a little small and her large breasts were so perky without a bra. I loved her body and skin and I loved her scars as I loved my own. I think scars tell stories and even though the stories may not be good it shows you are strong. 

"What do I wear?" She asked and I stood up with her popping my neck and stretching myself. I opened my eyes seeing her checking me out.

"Wear a dress or pantsuit or skirt. It's up to you doll." I shrugged.

"Okay." She nodded and walked away giving me an amazing view of her perky ass.

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, shaving off my scruff.

I put on deodorant and a blue suit. I added some bracelets that match my rings and did my hair.

Imagine rings and Tatoos on his hands thanks🤪

I walked downstairs seeing her already waiting for me.

God fuck meee.

"Twins

"Twins." She chuckled and I nodded.

"You look very beautiful." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you." She nodded and I saw her hair was curly from the braid.

"You look nice yourself." She said and I grabbed my keys and phone.

"Thank you. Let's go shall we?" I asked and we got into the car and began driving to my building.

"You ready for your first day?" I asked.

"I am." She nodded.