【120】

On October 16th, the filming of "After the Rain" officially began.

After all, this was He Jinyun's first directing without the help of others.

To be honest, Ye Zexi was a little worried at first.

But since He Jinyun began to talk to Ye Zexi and Tang Jing in the morning, the worries in Ye Zexi's heart quickly dissipated.

After the first scene, Ye Zexi was extremely relaxed.

Upon seeing this, when He Jinyun left, Tang Jing couldn't help but say, "You are in a better condition now than before."

Ye Zexi curled his lips and smiled: "You can tell, again!"

Tang Jing smiled and shrugged: "Your expression was too obvious, Director He must have noticed it too, but due to my presence, he didn't say anything." Since yesterday, Tang Jing had changed his calling to He Jinyun.

Now on the set, almost half of the people still called He Jinyun as Film Emperor He, and the other half had started to call Director He like Tang Jing.

Ye Zexi originally wanted to tease him by calling his boyfriend Director He. But before he could speak, he was interrupted by He Jinyun.

"Don't be silly!"

Thinking of this, Ye Zexi's smile deepened slightly.

"It seems that I can't be too obvious later." Ye Zexi said.

Tang Jing was noncommittal.

The first filming started soon.

Ye Zexi always entered the state very quickly, and Tang Jing was not bad, a hearty rivalry scene ended, and there was a round of applause.

He Jinyun also stood up from behind the monitor and gave them thumbs up.

Ye Zexi smiled back.

The next shooting went smoother.

He Jinyun did a lot of research without Ye Zexi knowing. On the set, he was a strict director pursuing excellence.

But once the filming was over, when only Ye Zexi was present, this person would turn into the usual lazy appearance. He would want to be kissed, if he did not get his kiss, he would act on it.

But Ye Zexi was the only one who could appreciate this change.

Ye Zexi was happy, and at the same time more comfortable.

One thing needed to be said that people around them are people they acknowledged, and everyone knew that he and He Jinyun are together. What was the happiest thing for lovers in the entertainment industry?!

Of course, they can show affection anytime, anywhere, regardless of the eyes of the people around them!

This was too important to Ye Zexi, he was originally not the type who likes to hide and tuck.

He joined the same crew as He Jinyun because he wanted to spend more time with He Jinyun.

So in the "After the Rain" crew, such a scene would be shown every day——

After Ye Zexi finished filming the scene, he didn't wait for He Jinyun to speak, and came to sit next to He Jinyun.

At this time, He Jinyun would feed Ye Zexi some fruit or some water before he got up to talk to other actors.

Although He Jinyun was usually easy-going and easy to get along with, during filming, he deserved to be called Chen Zhengtian's student as he was as strict as the man.